The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty

pratikhjoshi

affiliate
Hello Friends,

Since long I am working on Maxbounty offers with facebook ads but ROI is 0 almost lost $60.. Need help to run successfully.

Hello Friends,

Since long I am working on Maxbounty offers with facebook ads but ROI is 0 almost lost $60.. Need help to run successfully.

Hello!

Could you please share more details of your campaign with us? :) What type of the offer are you running, which method are you using, what have you done so far to optimize?

Also, check this article to get some tips on how to promote CPA offers (if yours are) on Facebook!

I'm sure there are a lot of people here that will be glad to help you, including me!

I have started working on Survery based ads and then one loan related offers over Facebook ads. I have run ads two days but not a single click assist me to have some bucks in account :)

Lol I'm sorry but you sound not innovative at all.

If you want people to help you post a screen of your advertisement and tell which group you targeted.

Also, for real, who the hell is waiting on survey ads on fb? Choose a more exiting product.

Hello Friends,

1. Are you sending traffic on FB to an FB Page? Should be like this: FB Ad>FB Page>Landing Page>Offer
  2. What is your daily budget? $60 is probably not enough to buy the data you need.
  3. Are you using a tracker? What's it telling you?
  4. What is the offer niche?
And by the way, you did not lose money, you paid for information. We all spend money to get data. The data from our trackers tell us where the profits are.

banners
Back