The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MaxBounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

After a bit of a period of dormancy around here, I'd like to let you all know that MaxBounty is back. :)

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns about us.

Thank you.

Steve
MaxBounty

Thanks to anyone who stopped by our Meet Market table, our Expo Hall booth or had fun at our party at Tao at ASW earlier this week!

Look for us at our next conference: LeadsCon in Vegas in March.

Unless you are lucky enough to win your way to AffiliateRewards, also in Vegas in March.

Please feel free to reach out if you has any questions.

How was the show Steve? Are you coming to the UK again this year?

How was the show Steve? Are you coming to the UK again this year?
Sorry, didn't notice this Oliver!

Affiliate Summit was excellent. One of the best shows ever for us.

Ad-Tech UK has seen diminishing returns for us over the past 2 years, so we've decided against returning this September. We're thinking of trying dmexco this time around. Do you have any experience or feedback you could give on that show?

Sorry, didn't notice this Oliver!

Affiliate Summit was excellent. One of the best shows ever for us.

Ad-Tech UK has seen diminishing returns for us over the past 2 years, so we've decided against returning this September. We're thinking of trying dmexco this time around. Do you have any experience or feedback you could give on that show?

Ah thats a shame, dmexco never heard of it? UK?

Question: I have applied. My contact, Ryan M, has called me and left a message to call him back before 4pm. Unfortunately, I work till 5pm. I did try to call on my lunch break today at 12:30 pm. What can I do?

today i am so sorry about my big mistake,
this is the first i become your network member, today when i setup your offers in my website, i make a big mistake, my sub_id are wrong
i hope you re-open my MaxBounty account, i can fix this mistake
thank you so much
my account is: thangcpalead@gmail.com

^Wat happened? You wouldn't be banned from a network if you got the sub id's wrong lol!

could you help me K?
i can not contact to MaxBounty's Manager, he is alway offline with me on AIM
maybe he's angry

today i am so sorry about my big mistake,
this is the first i become your network member, today when i setup your offers in my website, i make a big mistake, my sub_id are wrong
i hope you re-open my MaxBounty account, i can fix this mistake
thank you so much
my account is: thangcpalead@gmail.com
While it's bad enough that accounts have to be terminated when affiliates engage in fraudulent activities, it always makes me feel bad when they question it publicly and I have to expose them like this.

thangkkkkkk, you should know why you were terminated. You deliberately tied to defraud our merchants, and us. All of your leads came from the same computer, yet you tried to mask it by switching IP's via proxies between each lead. Had this not been so deliberate, I might have given you a second chance, but you clearly had the intentions of generating fraud, so I will not be able to give you one.

Last week i have called 2 times to ryan, because my application has been rejected . May i send you PM steve ? thanks

I like your pic Steve. Im kinda a naty guy too...though ill break a leg for a Heineken

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back