The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MaxBounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your best bet now is to email Beshan and ask for reconsideration (feel free to drop my name). Please include some additional information about how you plan on running the campaigns. :)

Today i am apply on MaxBounty hoping to get approved any suggestions from you Jessica Bertrand

Jessica Bertrand i applied but my application is declined and Val Husky is my AM need help PLZ

Jessica Bertrand i applied but my application is declined and Val Husky is my AM need help PLZ

Sorry for the delay! I was out of the office sick for a few days but am back in action now and can help. :)

Can you PM or IM me the email address you used to sign up so that I can take a peek at your account?

We love jess!we love jess!we love jess!we love jess!we love jess!

Thanks Jessica Bertrand you are very help full i just receive a call and now i am a Maxbounty affiliate Thanks

I can't talk with english language? Can you help me approved without interview through phone! Please talk through mail! Can you help me?

Hi Minad. We've already spoken over IM - but a quick interview is mandatory for approval. It is very important that we can comunicate with you in english in case of an issue (returned payment, accidental keyword violation, etc). Once the initial interview is over, you can reach out to your AM over instant message or email for regular communication.

Hello and Welcome Jess, I am new to CPA, however, I'm a solid student of CPAFIX and K. I know and understand the basics and I have tons of ideas on how to generate what I call hungry leads. I have not yet set up my network or my websites and was wondering how to get through the application process. I have a plan that includes social, video and a distinct web presence. Although content locking works I hate it and people don't in my humble opinion respond well. I believe people will do anything for a deal and thus is the foundation for what I want to build. I want to offer value and repeat customers. I am not a rich man however, I will use a combination of paid and free traffic on a base of guerrilla marketing. I have put a lot of thought in how I want to run my campaigns however, I'm stuck, I really want to enter the contest. I guess what I'm asking is should I be more polished or jump in and put my plan into action? I feel ready my mind map is lined out and I'm really excited. The only thing is will Max Bounty want me? And How should I approach the application because my site is not up yet. Thank You for taking the time to join us and answer our questions. Cheers...

Hi dday500 Maxbounty was my first network where i join and did not get any problems with approval because i had clear things how i will promote CPA offers and Maxbounty approve my application without problem. Even i dont have exelent english. And i apply there with one microniche site. This is not problem for Maxbounty and this is not problem for any network, if you now what you speak then you get approve without problems. ;)

Good luck

Hello Affmen, Thank you I will go there tomorrow and give it a try. Thank you all Cheers..

i have applied to Maxbounty and i did not received any call and next day i got email application has been declined

any help please ?

Hello and Welcome Jess, I am new to CPA, however, I'm a solid student of CPAFIX and K. I know and understand the basics and I have tons of ideas on how to generate what I call hungry leads. I have not yet set up my network or my websites and was wondering how to get through the application process. I have a plan that includes social, video and a distinct web presence. Although content locking works I hate it and people don't in my humble opinion respond well. I believe people will do anything for a deal and thus is the foundation for what I want to build. I want to offer value and repeat customers. I am not a rich man however, I will use a combination of paid and free traffic on a base of guerrilla marketing. I have put a lot of thought in how I want to run my campaigns however, I'm stuck, I really want to enter the contest. I guess what I'm asking is should I be more polished or jump in and put my plan into action? I feel ready my mind map is lined out and I'm really excited. The only thing is will Max Bounty want me? And How should I approach the application because my site is not up yet. Thank You for taking the time to join us and answer our questions. Cheers...

Hi dday50. You sound like you have a good idea about how you'll start and shouldn't have any issue with the interview portion of your application! If you don't have a website to input into the "Website URL:" firled of the application form, you can just write None. But be sure that you give a short description about how you'll run the campaigns in the "Describe Your Site/Traffic:" field.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hi Jess,
I had applied to MaxBounty on 24th March via CPAFix's contest. Today I just received a mail from Beshan Tiwari that my application has been denied. The contents of the mail are as follows:

Thank you for your interest, but we are unable to accept your
application as a MaxBounty affiliate at this time.

Thanks,
Beshan Tiwari beshant@maxbounty.com
AIM: beshantmaxbounty http://www.maxbounty.com

============================================
You received this e-mail because you just signed up as an affiliate
at MaxBounty. If you received this e-mail in error, please forward
this entire e-mail to privacy@maxbounty.com

To contact us through postal mail, send mail here:
MaxBounty Inc. (Ref: 105013)
PO Box 17039
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1C 1S9

Also I would like to mention that I didn't received any phone call for the interview. Read in the FAQ's that people from India and China are not allowed. I am from India, could that be the reason for being declined. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Regards,
mastermind97

Hi Jess,
I had applied to MaxBounty on 24th March via CPAFix's contest. Today I just received a mail from Beshan Tiwari that my application has been denied. The contents of the mail are as follows:

Also I would like to mention that I didn't received any phone call for the interview. Read in the FAQ's that people from India and China are not allowed. I am from India, could that be the reason for being declined. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Regards,
mastermind97

Hi mastermind97. MaxBounty accepts affiliates from most countries, but we currently do not accept publishers from India or China due to the high incidence of fraud. We do make a few rare exceptions - so please email me more details about your experience in CPA and how you plan on running campaigns and I'll see if an exception can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back