The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

MaxBounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mastermind97. MaxBounty accepts affiliates from most countries, but we currently do not accept publishers from India or China due to the high incidence of fraud. We do make a few rare exceptions - so please email me more details about your experience in CPA and how you plan on running campaigns and I'll see if an exception can be made.

Thanks Jess,
I just now got a call from MaxBounty Staff related to the interview and I was approved immediately upon completion of the interview. I must thank CPAFix, K and you for helping me out.
Thanks once again,
Regards,
mastermind97

Hello Jess,
My application has been denied.I applied to Maxbounty via CPAFIX contest.
I just sent you an email and my plan to promote cpa offers.

Thank you,

Hello Jess,
My application has been denied.I applied to Maxbounty via CPAFIX contest.
I just sent you an email and my plan to promote cpa offers.

Thank you,

Hi. :) I'm not an AM so can't approve you, but have asked your AM to take another look at your application, taking into consideration the additional information you sent me.

Jess is actually right, at first I received mail of rejection from my supposed AM, I then sent him a revert mail explaining my stuff, and he immediately telephoned and interviewed me followed by my approval into the network.

Jess,
Could you please tell me what is the time zone followed by Maxbounty. My application is declined by val Husky. So, I wish to talk to her.

Hi kv2715. We are located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (EST). Val is currently attending Ad:Tech in San Francisco so best bet is to email her. She will get back to you once she's back in the office.

If you need something urgent, feel free to email me at jessicab at maxbounty.com and I'll do what I can to help.

Hi jessica,
Thank you for your reply. Only help I need right now is to get approval from your network so that I start working. If you could help me in any way I will be really grateful.
Thank you once again.
Hi kv2715. We are located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (EST). Val is currently attending Ad:Tech in San Francisco so best bet is to email her. She will get back to you once she's back in the office.

If you need something urgent, feel free to email me at jessicab at maxbounty.com and I'll do what I can to help.

If your application was rejected, you can respond to the email you received and ask for reconsideration. Explaining your methods and experience in further detail will increase your odds of acceptance. :)

Hello Jess. I want to get approved with my maxbounty application but I don't know when should I accept the call. I can't call my AM Val. Can she call me instead? again?

Hello Jess. I want to get approved with my maxbounty application but I don't know when should I accept the call. I can't call my AM Val. Can she call me instead? again?

Absolutely. If you want your AM to call you, send them an email and set up a time that works for both of you to get in touch. Val is usually in the office between 0900 and 1630 EDT. :)

I applied on Maxbounty and cpafix contest, where it was stated that you will get approved if I applied from their referral link. But you declined my application.

I applied on Maxbounty and cpafix contest, where it was stated that you will get approved if I applied from their referral link. But you declined my application.

Thank you so much for participating in the contest. Applying through K's link wasn't a guarantee into MaxBounty however - every application has to go through the review process and initial interview.

You can respond to the email you received notifying you that your application was declined and ask for reconsideration. It's possible that your application was only declined because your AM couldn't reach you over the phone...

Hello Jess. My name is Wilcoxen Terra. I applied to be an affiliate marketer to your cpa network.My affiliate ID is: 106795

We would be happy to work with your network and promote some of your offers. I want to get approved with my maxbounty application and can you help me?

Hello Jess. My name is Wilcoxen Terra. I applied to be an affiliate marketer to your cpa network.My affiliate ID is: 106795

We would be happy to work with your network and promote some of your offers. I want to get approved with my maxbounty application and can you help me?

Hi Wilcoxen. Thanks for providing your affiliate ID - makes it so much easier for me to find you and help out!

I checked your account and it shows that you were rejected, but only because your AM, Adam M, couldn't reach you over the phone to complete the interview portion of the process. Give him a shout or email him and set a good time for you to be reached and you'll be approved in no time. :)

Thanks!

hey MaxBounty ..

how to quickly accepted by MaxBounty ..
I have a blog with traffic 500-600/visitor

Yes, please see the MaxBounty FAQ page they clearly mention:
Does MaxBounty accept international publishers?
We accept publishers from most countries. Currently we do not accept publishers from India or China due to the high incidence of fraud.

If you are having quality traffic and real serious about it you might want to contact MaxBounty or K. Maybe they would tell you an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back