The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty Scammed me for $8540 ! Can you Help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everone, I'm a cpa affiliate and I work mainly with pin submits,
I've had a maxbounty account for so long, but never made much money with them, only few tests done,
On 30th October, and Unlucky for me.
Ahmed, you generated hundreds of leads with an extremely high conversion rate on your traffic in a matter of hours in the system. The advertiser immediately noticed a sharp volume spike, checked their data and saw that the leads were fake then pulled the campaign from us. Upon further investigation, they determined it was you who sent the fraudulent traffic. It is clear that you placed the campaign in an incentivized mobile traffic spot. People were completing the offer to get some benefit in the games they were playing on their mobile devices.

You were not sending Facebook traffic, and your screenshots above are either fake or taken from campaigns you ran elsewhere. We do not reward fraud with payments, nor will I respond to you anymore.

Ahmed, you generated hundreds of leads with an extremely high conversion rate on your traffic in a matter of hours in the system. The advertiser immediately noticed a sharp volume spike, checked their data and saw that the leads were fake then pulled the campaign from us. Upon further investigation, they determined it was you who sent the fraudulent traffic. It is clear that you placed the campaign in an incentivized mobile traffic spot. People were completing the offer to get some benefit in the games they were playing on their mobile devices.

You were not sending Facebook traffic, and your screenshots above are either fake or taken from campaigns you ran elsewhere. We do not reward fraud with payments, nor will I respond to you anymore.

Incentivized mobile traffic ? Wow

I'll tell you what, I'll share every single detail of my campaigns with someone from maxbounty, just appoint anyone,
I'll show him my Fb ad account, FB campaigns, the ad posts, landing pages and live links, the campaigns in my tracker, even the photoshop documents of used banners in facebook if you want to..
and not with screenshots, I'll share my screen on skype with who ever you want, he or she can see everything you ask for, and if everything is legit, and it is REAL traffic, you are gonna pay me my money !
If the leads are of low quality, you tell me to stop sending traffic and cut me off the campaign not call me a fraud and take away the money!
it was an unusual targeting I used that got me good numbers in FB, not fake incentivized !!
I'd put my skype id here but i dont want any random fake guys . Send me a message here with who should investigate this, maybe you can do it if you have time.

What do you say to that ? Would a fraud offer to do all of this ?

Thanks @Steve MaxBounty ! You always show up with clarity!

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back