The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Maxbounty Scammed me for $8540 ! Can you Help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed T

affiliate
Hi everone, I'm a cpa affiliate and I work mainly with pin submits,
I've had a maxbounty account for so long, but never made much money with them, only few tests done,
On 30th October, and Unlucky for me, I visited maxbounty to check their offers, and a SOI Biz opp offer caught my attention, it paid $20, the offer was " Dubai Lifestyle App ", why not test it ? looks like huge potential I said,,
I tested it with FB ads and from the first minute I knew it was a winner, CR was incredibly high, it targets many European countries, so I scaled it right away and reached $8540 in a matter of hours,
suddenly that night the offer stopped converting, and the very next day I received an email of the offer being stopped. I tried to reach out to my AM but it was a weekend,so I waited until she was online and asked her about it, she said "Hey Ahmed, that offer was cancelled while they evaluate lead quality that was sent to the offer" and suggested another offer, so I began to test the other one
On 2 November I got an Email of My account termination due to FRAUD ! just like that !
the AM deleted me from skype, I called her and she hang up the phone saying Email compliance, I emailed them multiple times they didn't respond, I called their office Many Many times and got the Answer machine everytime and no one called back
tried to reach anyone from maxbounty, tried to reach out for other big affiliates and got ignored.
Isn't Maxbounty supposed to be a Huge network that wouldn't simply steal my money? the offer acted funny I know, got cancled right away, I don't know whose fault is that but for sure it isn't mine!
I sent Legit traffic, never broke a single rule, believe me I checked the rules over and over and not a single one was broken, the offer stated that there is No Daily Cap too!
and I DARE anyone to prove that was a fraud traffic, unless FB ads traffic is fraud now, I have everything to prove myse
XHfgqRn
lf, every IP of every conversion too from my cpvlab tracker. I dare any one to say that the conversions were " from a small range of computers " as I saw in other posts when I googled this matter.
I sent them my earnings at other Huge networks, I offered to explain and prove anything they ask for, but I got nothing in return.
Now what am I supposed to do ? Forget about $8540 and act like it never happened ?
I don't wanna start with how this is ruining my life, and how much money I spent on this campaign that I very much need due to countless reasons
I simply want my money.
Any Help here or I'll be getting ignored again ?
* I took these screenshots and sent them to a friend that day, never thought I would be using them to show people how I got scammed!
15368984_349525572092183_1461570245_o.jpg

15354246_349525495425524_1576532290_o.jpg

15300666_349525488758858_183934627_n.jpg

15310465_1497731346908198_1871525759_n.jpg

5AQyBec.jpg
[/IMG]
conversions_dn.jpg

conversions_no.jpg

Edit:
Screenshot of one of many FB campaigns I ran that day ..
Capture1.png

Last edited:
Can I see your facebook ad CTR? It sounds kinda doubt to me because you were on zero and suddenly one day you reached $8000 in just a day sounds crazy? where is your facebook ad?

Can I see your facebook ad CTR? It sounds kinda doubt to me because you were on zero and suddenly one day you reached $8000 in just a day sounds crazy? where is your facebook ad?
I've mentioned that I usually work with pin submits, there are no mobile content offers in maxbounty,
and I've sent them screenshots form other networks to prove that i make thousands a month and that I'm not just a scammer, I dont know if you can even scam with pin submits,
anyways , here is a screenshot of one of many campagins I ran that day,
Capture1.png

I don't think that's fair. We only try to help, it doesn't actually have anything to do with us.
I'm sorry if this bothered you, I didn't mean to accuse anyone, I'm just referring to many whom I tried to contact and ignored me.

like what T-J Said last time, all what we hear is complains .
affiliatefix is not a court :(:(:(.
any ways some one from maxbounty will replay to this soon ,

Edit your thread and add this Facebook screen shot to make your thread look more credibility to us. I understand you were scammed by them I also have had the same experience with them they they terminate my account just because I was driving fake leads even I tried them to show everything from start to z but no body did hear so I decided to work with small private networks. Every big company who gets reputable start to doing these stupid things with affiliates. I hope someone from maxbounty would surely help you because $8000 is not a small figure so I'm sure they would come here to fix this problem for you.

My affiliate manager told me that there were too many fraudulent leads for this offer.It might be that the leads you provided doesn;t convert.

That's sad, I may believe what you said was true, but can you provide even more information to proof your innocent?
I can't bad mouthing them, but I was also..

Can you provide the Ad Copy of your facebook ad on where about you ads were linked to? (of course you can hide the important information).

Can you also provide the clicks and match up the clicks you had on MaxBounty?
I think, you have longer have access to your account.

From my experience, MaxBounty do actually block all communication with you once you were banned.

Can I make a fuss about MaxBounty? I want to blame them so much :) But I understand nothing lol

I know what you're wondering about guys, but the ad copy can never be an issue in this case,
see, the offer already has a story behind it, it says its an app that was exclusively available in Dubai to make money easily, and now it is available to everyone in the world !
why would I lie in the ad copy or mislead ? the offer already has a perfect story, visitor enters, watches the video telling the story, and signs up.

It can be done unintentionally. :) People get excited and eager, but end up exaggerating claims. But it sounds like you used supplied copy.
I see what you're saying but I used the offer's story in the ad copy, after all I even didn't get the time to split test other stuff, it got shut down the same day.
and an offer that gets shut down 2 or 3 days from its live date isn't normal, the offer was doing great and the epc was already high when I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back