The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Maxbounty Campaign - Brand New

mpowered

affiliate
:ninja: Hello everyone!

I am jumping in with both feet here, I am brand new to the DoJo and really pretty new to CPA offers. I have been marketing online since 1998 however I haven't focused on this type of project before.

Here's what I have done so far.

• I am approved on MaxBounty
  • I have an account with $100 in it at 7Search
  • I set up Prosper202 on my domain
  • I called (and sent an email to) my affiliate manager at Max Bounty and she hasn't replied yet

The next steps (suggestions here are welcome)

• Talk to my affiliate manager and see what is converting well and get some suggestions on what offer is converting well
  • Choose offer and put it into Prosper202
  • Write ad copy for 7search
  • Turn on and run

I want to test this out and see what works. If anyone wants to help me, I would be glad to take any suggestions from you guys/gals that know what they are doing.
;);)

Last edited:
Did you deposit via our link? If so you can claim your $50 bonus on 7Search - if not let me know and i'll get that for you.

7Search may or may not make you money but what it will do is let you learn the vital steps needed in order to setup a CPA campaign and correctly track it.

Get started and then let us know more details but you're already on the right path.

Hi there... yes I did make the deposit via your link, but no $50.. I knew that there was something wrong. I was going to ask about that...

Thank you for that contact info. I connected and got the $50 added to my account and now I am ready to go... just waiting to hear back from my Maxbounty affiliate manager. Apparently everyone was out at Affiliate Summit West. I look forward to getting started.

Looking forward to reading your progress, I'm in a similar situation, I will start a thread when I start a campaign. I'm gunna start on 7search too hopefully this week.

Well, today is the day that I get started on this! I talked to my affiliate manager with MaxBounty and she suggested that I start with two campaigns and gave me the ID's for them. So, now I am going to get the links, put them into Prosper202 and start running ads.

If anyone has any ideas about the actual ad copy process, i am interested. I did see that there is a company that has some competitive analysis with converting ad copy, but I am not sure if it's a good step to tack on to this process or not.

well, off to figure out how to add the campaign to Prosper 202

Hello mpowered - I too am approved on MaxBounty and am trying to post some of their links to appropriate traffic-getting media. Made the mistake of using classified ads first (a no-no with MaxBounty). Maybe we can help each other. For instance, what is Prosper202? Is that a traffic source where MaxBounty links can be placed? Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello - looks like you are the administrator / mover and shaker in this group. What can you tell me about 7Search and any other venues for writing copy and posting MaxBounty links? I am looking for other sources since finding out that classified ads are a no-no with MaxBounty. Any help or advice you could give would be helpful. Thanks in advance...

Did you deposit via our link? If so you can claim your $50 bonus on 7Search - if not let me know and i'll get that for you.

7Search may or may not make you money but what it will do is let you learn the vital steps needed in order to setup a CPA campaign and correctly track it.

Get started and then let us know more details but you're already on the right path.

(I'm trying to reply again because I am not sure if I replied to you properly the first time): Hello - looks like you are the administrator / mover and shaker in this group. What can you tell me about 7Search and any other venues for writing copy and posting MaxBounty links? I am looking for other sources since finding out that classified ads are a no-no with MaxBounty. Any help or advice you could give would be helpful. Thanks in advance...

Well, it's been a while since I have been in here.. sorry to all that have been wondering what happened. I only had $100 to spend, so I talked to my rep at Maxbounty, we chose Vindale research ( 1 field) offer, and put it on 7Search.

I had 123 clicks, 6 actions and earned $7.80. Obviously this is not a campaign that is scaleable, so I stopped it, and moved on to other things non CPA related.

I think Maxbounty is a great platform, I just haven't figured out how to make it work on a small budget.

Wish it was happy news, but heck Babe Ruth was not only a home run king, he was strike out king too. It's how many at bats we have. Strike one on this one.

If you learned another piece of the CPA puzzle then you didn't strike out. :) All part of the learning process. I imagine Babe Ruth gained valuable insights from his strike-outs.

banners
Back