The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Maxbounty accout terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag Mota

Banned
Hello everyone my maxbounty was terminated 2-3 days ago I don't know the reason because I was driving traffic from YouTube I have made a YouTube video on earning apps and surveys then I recommended offers as survey Jobs to the viewers . And added my landing page links in description. After uploading the video I have shared the video and I got 92 views on that video after one week I was promotiong 4 different survey offers and got 40+ clicks on offers and 24+ conversions and that's how I was promotiong the offer I don't know what is wrong in it . If one can work sincerely why mischief . Smart choice is to contact company directly first I contacted my am and sended all the proofs he didn't replied on Skype and mail both then I contacted maxbounty they said me to contact " compliance maxbounty " but I didn't get any reply from them too. So I came here for the help now please help me my traffic was legit if please chek the attachments for proof .thanks

7Mvb2p1A6BSVv83R7

ShY2RQacnsadQVtL7

pnLYRw25PVocZwnq8

cRP8JSFTnDyC254Y7

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
The images do not show and images are proof of nothing.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
The images do not show and images are proof of nothing.
What do you mean by the images are proof of Nothing this is my hardwork it take whole week not like you just sitting on the sofa and commenting on someone's problem like that , images are proof of my traffic right , i tried to upload the image but it's continuously showing error that's why I attached the links of image

Last edited:
No
I'm absolutely certain you received and email from them explaining the cause. They do this without fail.

There is ore to the story than what you are telling us.

Maybe MaxBountyJoe will stop by and tell us more.
Sir I didn't received any mail except this one thats what they just said . My all proofs are here and if you want I can re upload the images because no one do just stupid thing like slef-click etc---
Screenshot_20201002-203952~3.png

I'm here to get help from the experts then who the fuck you are I didn't even asked you to help right
And if you burnt your money then that's your fault not mine and these photos are not photo shopped right I can share the link of my channel too and I'm here to get back what is mine not like you so use your mind and money for your own the experts will help me. Everyone not like you fraudsters who thing of Photoshop .
I can photoshop anything so what is your point? Hire a lawyer and sue Maxbounty or move on ...
This not a court of the Internet and who the fuck are you?
FYI I have been burned for $10's of thousands over the past 40 years -- How much is in dispute $$$
If it's less than $30K it will cost too much to sue.

I can photoshop anything so what is your point? Hire a lawyer and sue Maxbounty or move on ...
This not a court of the Internet and who the fuck are you?
FYI I have been burned for $10's of thousands over the past 40 years -- How much is in dispute $$$
If it's less than $30K it will cost too much to sue.

40 clicks and 24 conversions means you have a CR of at least 50%, which is nearly impossible on survey/sweepstake type offers without sending incentivized/botted/self-generated/fraudulent leads.

For what GEOs are the offers that you're promoting targeted to?

40 clicks and 24 conversions means you have a CR of at least 50%, which is nearly impossible on survey/sweepstake type offers without sending incentivized/botted/self-generated/fraudulent leads.

It depends on the audience not on judgements of numbers mam if we share the video only on the targeted audience who want to earn money online it's possible (if you want to believe but if you don't want then it can't ) and got 90+ views and 40+ clicks right now compare these numbers , and a person will clicks only if he/she is interested in offer not just to take a ride of landing page let's take the look why YouTube will lie that's the proof you can chek it now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201003-143522.png
    Screenshot_20201003-143522.png
    531.8 KB · Views: 73
And maxbounty didn't even explained what happened there and what was the reason , I heard many wrong thing about maxbounty that they steal leads and tarffic but I never believed but now I doubt because they just send me the email account is terminated that's it and now they are not replying of my single email or messages . Though my traffic was legit and im damn sure there is some misunderstanding .hope the maxbounty will clear with the help of this forum .

Many offer don't allow youtube traffic.
No bro not Mentioned there and if they don't allow YouTube traffic then they shouldn't count lead instead of terminating accout . There is some misunderstanding hope maxbounty will clear it soon . As I didn't received any reply from them till now .

Did I read that right,
you got 92 views on your youtube video.
40 click throughs.
and 24 conversions.
To be fair those figures are insane, I'm not suprised you flaged up on the fraudometer.

who the fuck are you?
Language, my friend.

Anyway, to the OP, who you're fooling dude, 90 views, 40 clicks, 24 conversions? It's very hard to get even 1 conversion and a few clicks with just 90 views.

If by chance your video gets 900k views, you'll get about 240k conversations? lmao

What's insane in it bro it take the whole one week I have shared video like
Did I read that right,
40 click throughs.
and 24 conversions.
To be fair those figures are insane, I'm not suprised you flaged up on the fraudometer.
Crazy everywhere
Language, my friend.

Anyway, to the OP, who you're fooling dude, 90 views, 40 clicks, 24 conversions? It's very hard to get even 1 conversion and a few clicks with just 90 views.

If by chance your video gets 900k views, you'll get about 240k conversations? lmao
I'm not fooling dude, you just have to target right audience if you sahre only video to peoples who want to earn online like earning groups etc , I worked
for it and if you cannot do this that's doesn't Mean that anyone can't do and people only click on offer when they are interested in offers not to take a ride of landing page right and it's 1000% possible in survey offers beacuse people will earn they don't have to purchase anything they will not invest money they will earn money for free . right it's easy to convert then anything else . Second point maxbounty will also can chek this traffic is from YouTube and it's legit . Third point I'm hear to get help from experienced persons of maxbounty and tj you are affiliate dude if you cannot get 24 clicks with 90+ views then same on you ,you have to improve . Ohk so please use your brain and time for your self I'm here to hear the maxbounty am's side . I can't understand if I have worked and earned only some leads I have shown the proofs why you all are proving me wrong though , I didn't done anything wrong why anyone didn't asking to the maxbounty . Because it's company and I'm single person right . You will know when you will lose your hard work money . And every terminated person is not fraud . I'm here to hear maxbounty's expansion .

What's insane in it bro it take the whole one week I have shared video like
Did I read that right,
40 click throughs.
and 24 conversions.
Crazy everywhere
Did I read that right,
40 click throughs.
and 24 conversions.
It's normal af , because I don't sitted in front of TV I keep sharing it and that's why I got views. Bro you have to target right audience , if you sahre vidoe on places where people wants to earn money then why they will loose the opportunity if earning money in free may some idiots will . And it take the whole week it's simple anyone can do it .

Hey @Chirag Mota

Am I right in thinking you created a video promoting an offer that is FREE to the viewer, and that product will help them make money online?

You then shared the video in as many places as you could think of for 1 week?

Reading through your replies and, assuming you have read Maxbounty's T&C's and any associated with the offer, I don't think you've done anything wrong, I think you've worked hard and tried your best, BUT, you have to realise 90 views, 40 clicks and 24 conversions is not normal.

You shared the video everywhere for one week and got 90 views, that's very low, 90 views on a youtube video is nothing, not even per day let alone per week. 40 clicks from 90 views is very, very high and 24 conversions from 40 clicks is just insane. If you are an affiliate marketer you should know this.

The question "why did Maxbounty terminate my account" is obvious, as already explained your figures are not normal by any means. They have every right to ban an account like that.
If you haven't done blackhat or tried to scam I would head straight to your tracker and find out exactly where those views, clicks and conversions came from.

It could be someone promoting the same offer saw your video then spammed your link to get you banned.

Last edited:
Hey @Chirag Mota

Am I right in thinking you created a video promoting an offer that is FREE to the viewer, and that product will help them make money online?

You then shared the video in as many places as you could think of for 1 week?

Reading through your replies I don't think you've done anything wrong, I think you've worked hard and tried your best, BUT, you have to realise 90 views, 40 clicks and 24 conversions is not normal.

You shared the video everywhere for one week and got 90 views, that's very low, 90 views on a youtube video is nothing, not even per day let alone per week. 40 clicks from 90 views is very, very high and 24 conversions from 40 clicks is just insane. If you are an affiliate marketer you should know this.

The question "why did Maxbounty terminate my account" is obvious, as already explained your figures are not normal by any means. They have every right to ban an account like that.
If you haven't done blackhat or tried to scam I would head straight to your tracker and find out exactly where those views, clicks and conversions came from.

It could be someone promoting the same offer saw your video then spammed your link to get you banned.
Thanks for understanding dude , but if I got views and people clicks on offers and signup how can i stop them from doing that , if they find opportunity of earning they will join offers and why I stop them if they join offer they will join and I will make money only for that reason I have promoted them and that's not the reason that the figures are not normal (though they are ) they terminated my account . And they have their own trackers they can chek that I'm damn sure that this traffic 1000% legit
It's earning opportunity who don't wanna make by just completing surevys , even i Don't wanna miss that type of opportunity . Many people said that once you will start making huge money maxbounty will do fraud with you but I never trusted but now I doubt.

Last edited:
No bro that's the only thing I have forgoted I directly integrated my landing page links , but maxbounty can track the trackers which they have in my affiliate links . I'm damn sure there is something misunderstanding and just because of that this all is happening with me .

Have you been tracking your clicks?

Chirag, you HAVE TO TRACK CLICKS that is essentail, with out question it has to be done.

The way I see things is like this, you have two options.

1. You can chase Maxbounty.
2. Forget all about Maxbounty. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself down. Try again.

Option 1 will get you nowhere.
Option 2 will eventually get you where you want to be.

I don't know a single affiliate who doesn't have a story of how they were robbed, scammed, hacked or cheated along the way. You have entered a shady business.

Shit happens my friend, I know it's frustrating but you have to learn from your mistakes and keep moving forwards :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back