The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Max Bounty???

Hey Welcome to The Forums,

Sure, I have made most of my money with MaxBounty. They are a great network.

First of pick a good traffic source and then ask your AM what works well there.

I will be coming out with a guide on how to run CPA offers on Facebook this week so keep an eye out for it, you can choose offers from MaxBounty to promote there.

See you around!

Hi!

This depends on the type of offers you want to promote and your traffic source. There are some networks that match better or worse, depending on your goals. You can check Offervault to see which offers the networks have, maybe it will help you to choose :)
Plus, if you are just starting, make sure that you join beginner-friendly networks, like Mobidea, so that you don't spend time of waiting to be approved by an advanced affiliate network. Gain your experience with those, that are open for everyone, and then you can expand.

Otherwise - Maxbounty is a known network, with good reputation.

Hi!

This depends on the type of offers you want to promote and your traffic source. There are some networks that match better or worse, depending on your goals. You can check Offervault to see which offers the networks have, maybe it will help you to choose :)
Plus, if you are just starting, make sure that you join beginner-friendly networks, like Mobidea, so that you don't spend time of waiting to be approved by an advanced affiliate network. Gain your experience with those, that are open for everyone, and then you can expand.

Otherwise - Maxbounty is a known network, with good reputation.

Thank you for your reply and help! I look forward to more things!

Yes, I suggest Max Bounty. It's a little tougher to get into their program, but they have some of the best PPL offers, and I tend to stick to those ones ;)

I had got approved. Thank you or responding! How long have you've been with them? How are you doing with Max Bounty?

banners
Back