The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Max Bounty affiliates here? :)

mariapixie

Hi guys!!
Looking for any current Max Bounty affiliates who can help me with a small problem I have with my tracking links.

Max Bounty sent an email recently about changes to their tracking links, well silly I deleted the email by mistake, I need to reach out to current MB members to help me with this.
I contacted my AM but she is not very helpful :(

You have problems with tracking setup? If you're direct linking from Prepeller to maxbounty, I can help ..
But What's the issue?

- Samira
Hey
Currently using Bing Ads but am seriously looking at in-page push also to promote CPA offers. one of those companies is Propeller ads.
Do you work with them and if so how do you find the traffic/bot traffic through them?
Thx
Maria :)

The in-page push I used from another source were very low quality and mostly error clicks by mobile users trying to clear their view of the site they wanted.
When I used a pre-landing page as a filter; the bounce rate was >98%

Max Bounty sent an email recently about changes to their tracking links, well silly I deleted the email by mistake, I need to reach out to current MB members to help me with this.
I contacted my AM but she is not very helpful :(

Anyone with tracking experience can help.

You did not answer my question. What tracker are you using?

This is straight from the MaxBounty site!

What is Sub-ID Tracking?
Sub-ID Tracking is the process in which an affiliate passes data to MaxBounty in a click that can be returned back to the affiliate if/when a lead is generated from that click. MaxBounty currently supports the tracking of up to two pieces of sub-ID data.

Passing in Sub-ID Data
To enable sub-ID tracking, you need to add at least one sub-ID parameter to any tracking link you get from MaxBounty. These parameters are called s1 and s2. The s1 parameter is used for basic sub-ID tracking and the s2 is used for more advanced sub-ID tracking.

Examples

If you were advertising a "Win a TV" campaign on your site, MaxBounty would give you a tracking link like this: Seasonal Holidays 2021
Example 1 - If you wanted to keep track of any of your members who generated a "Win a TV" lead for you, you could put their e-mail addresses in the s1 parameter, like this: Seasonal Holidays 2021
Example 2 - If you wanted to keep track of any of your own affiliates who generated a lead for you, and you also wanted to keep track of how much you'd be paying them, you could put their sub-affiliate ID in the s1 parameter and the rate you'd be paying them in the s2 parameter, like this: Seasonal Holidays 2021
NOTE: MaxBounty provides a tool that allows you to easily populate the s1 parameter when you grab your links from the system.

Sub-ID Reporting
If you click on the Reports tab, then click on the Sub-ID Report link, you will be shown a summary of your stats, broken down by the values you passed in the s1 sub-ID field.

Sub-ID Data Download
From the Sub-ID Report, you can click on the Download Sub-ID Leads and Download Sub-ID Reversals links to get a detailed CSV report of all leads that have been generated or reversed in your account. The report is formatted as follows:

FieldDescription
Date/Time StampThe date and time the lead was recorded in MaxBounty
Campaign IDThe MaxBounty ID of the Campaign for the lead
Campaign NameThe name of the Campaign for the lead
Campaign RateHow much you were paid for the lead
Sub-ID Field 1The value that was in the s1 parameter
Sub-ID field 2The value that was in the s2 parameter
IP AddressThe IP address for the lead

Live Callbacks
MaxBounty is able to make a call to a script located on your site in real-time whenever a lead is declared within MaxBounty. When this script is called, the s1 and/or s2 values that were passed on the click can be sent back to your site. An example callback would be: http://www.yoursite.com/postback.php?o=14&subID1=#S1#&subID2=#S2#
Please contact your affiliate manager if you'd like to setup live callbacks.

This is straight from the MaxBounty site!

What is Sub-ID Tracking?
Sub-ID Tracking is the process in which an affiliate passes data to MaxBounty in a click that can be returned back to the affiliate if/when a lead is generated from that click. MaxBounty currently supports the tracking of up to two pieces of sub-ID data.

Passing in Sub-ID Data
To enable sub-ID tracking, you need to add at least one sub-ID parameter to any tracking link you get from MaxBounty. These parameters are called s1 and s2. The s1 parameter is used for basic sub-ID tracking and the s2 is used for more advanced sub-ID tracking.

Examples

If you were advertising a "Win a TV" campaign on your site, MaxBounty would give you a tracking link like this: Seasonal Holidays 2021
Example 1 - If you wanted to keep track of any of your members who generated a "Win a TV" lead for you, you could put their e-mail addresses in the s1 parameter, like this: Seasonal Holidays 2021
Example 2 - If you wanted to keep track of any of your own affiliates who generated a lead for you, and you also wanted to keep track of how much you'd be paying them, you could put their sub-affiliate ID in the s1 parameter and the rate you'd be paying them in the s2 parameter, like this: Seasonal Holidays 2021
NOTE: MaxBounty provides a tool that allows you to easily populate the s1 parameter when you grab your links from the system.

Sub-ID Reporting
If you click on the Reports tab, then click on the Sub-ID Report link, you will be shown a summary of your stats, broken down by the values you passed in the s1 sub-ID field.

Sub-ID Data Download
From the Sub-ID Report, you can click on the Download Sub-ID Leads and Download Sub-ID Reversals links to get a detailed CSV report of all leads that have been generated or reversed in your account. The report is formatted as follows:

FieldDescription
Date/Time StampThe date and time the lead was recorded in MaxBounty
Campaign IDThe MaxBounty ID of the Campaign for the lead
Campaign NameThe name of the Campaign for the lead
Campaign RateHow much you were paid for the lead
Sub-ID Field 1The value that was in the s1 parameter
Sub-ID field 2The value that was in the s2 parameter
IP AddressThe IP address for the lead

Live Callbacks
MaxBounty is able to make a call to a script located on your site in real-time whenever a lead is declared within MaxBounty. When this script is called, the s1 and/or s2 values that were passed on the click can be sent back to your site. An example callback would be: http://www.yoursite.com/postback.php?o=14&subID1=#S1#&subID2=#S2#
Please contact your affiliate manager if you'd like to setup live callbacks.
Thank you for your help, but its not about the subID or 3rd party trackers, it's regarding MB hop link was changed as an update from the tracking links they used before the update.

The in-page push I used from another source were very low quality and mostly error clicks by mobile users trying to clear their view of the site they wanted.
When I used a pre-landing page as a filter; the bounce rate was >98%
Thank you, going around the forums i can see almost all traffic providers send low quality traffic and bots according to buyers of the traffic, i know you will get from almost all providers, i just trying to find a good provider with not to much low quality traffic, if there is such a thing..

Thank you, going around the forums i can see almost all traffic providers send low quality traffic and bots according to buyers of the traffic, i know you will get from almost all providers, i just trying to find a good provider with not to much low quality traffic, if there is such a thing..
I face kinda same problem, check this thread I posted recently and check Graybeard answer

- Samira

Many trackers have bot filters like adsbridge & remember & test link speed, every 1 second load time equates to approximately 15% conversion rates. The managers are helpful there, be sure to contact them via phone / skype.

When you are doing large volume, a senior affiliate manager who is more knowledgable & active will be given to you. :)

My close friend Shazzy was the #2 at maxbounty a couple weeks straight doing keto with a shopify site & google shopping ads & a cloaker doing around $10k/day :D

shazzy 1k day.png

Googles traffics like 2x > 3x the cost & always needs a lander, the traffic qualitys a tad better though. When you have a winner on bing, its a good idea to test google ads & they give coupons. :)

Many trackers have bot filters like adsbridge & remember & test link speed, every 1 second load time equates to approximately 15% conversion rates. The managers are helpful there, be sure to contact them via phone / skype.

When you are doing large volume, a senior affiliate manager who is more knowledgable & active will be given to you. :)

My close friend Shazzy was the #2 at maxbounty a couple weeks straight doing keto with a shopify site & google shopping ads & a cloaker doing around $10k/day :D

Googles traffics like 2x > 3x the cost & always needs a lander, the traffic qualitys a tad better though. When you have a winner on bing, its a good idea to test google ads & they give coupons. :)
Thank you for the detailed reply $10k per day, going to start with Bing and as you say if I get a winner go over to Google ads, will check out Adsbridge where would I be able to test the speed of links.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 22531
Are you a current MB affiliate ?

Thank you for the detailed reply $10k per day, going to start with Bing and as you say if I get a winner go over to Google ads, will check out Adsbridge where would I be able to test the speed of links.
Your welcome happy to help & FYI my techniques are whitehat & I am able to proove all my claims, which claims not prooven? :)
Maybe this (I said 15%):
According to data shared by Small SEO Tools and Strangeloop, a one-second delay in page load time will drop your conversion rate by 7%.

While using adsbridge be sure to get a custom domain & it may not be the best tracker anymore. it does have bot filters but many do.

I like adsbridge because it is hosted at their server which's very speedy & they have a bot filter which lets you see if any ad network is actually giving bot traffic. :
I would always research the best trackers these days, I havnt used a CPA tracker for a year or 2 & am not currently active at maxbounty although all the affiliate managers know who I am & may vouch I'm a good guy with good advice, ask any 1. :) I earned $450 with my first $100 bing coupon & fell in love 5+ years ago & had my first close to $1000 day with bing ads. Things may have changed though, its been a few years doing ecommerce only.

Bing lets you have 5 coupons safe & allowed. 1 coupon & account at a time Eg.
1 signing up account, advertising coupon balance with domain1
2. never signing in first account again. Signing up a new account with the EXACT SAME details, getting new domain, applying coupon etc to a total 5 accounts. :) (6 = not allowed & bing & you should never sign in bing with vpn / even switching computers / signing in at the phone is unsafe sometimes)

With 5 coupons & $500 to test campaigns with, you will have winners, especially if you create campaigns already similar to whats on ispionage, ez monay :)

You may chat with bing to verify this is "whitehat" & allowed at bing & its always good to chat with bing prior to starting campaigns & let bing verify your landing page's ok with bing & you'll be safe. :)

Last edited:
persons disrespecting me is nonsense actually FYI I have earned $1000+/day whitehat with bing, google, facebook, shopify, cpa, paypercall & more & the lambo at the pics myne :) blackhat is not good though I agree but theres nothing blackhat here...

Last edited:
I face kinda same problem, check this thread I posted recently and check Graybeard answer

- Samira
Do you buy traffic from propeller ads if so what is the traffic quality like? also had a look at the Purelander website like the pre made templates, I have a WP Multisite am I able to upload to my WP website, I also currently use Elementor I read some case studies on Propeller, and seem like this kind of landing page converts well :)

View attachment 22531
Do you know what cloaker he was using?

MI
Back