The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lovenson tanelus

So this morning I woke up and I notice I was banned on max bounty for fraud. I kept trying to contact Kate to explain to me what I did but no answer, I just want to know what I did wrong I don’t want to be banned I really don’t. So I start assuming it’s probably because I had some friend over my house last night and I told them to sign up to this survey link from max bounty but it was just to make sure the offers work. And If that’s what they banned me for they could of just not count the lead contact me and I wouldn’t do it again and my other assumptions it’s that I used paid traffic like picoworker but only got one lead. So I just cancel the offer that I put up on picoworker. Max bounty please help i don’t want to be banned give me another chance. 01/20/21

If you are that hypersensitive about fraud all you have to do is add a test=1 parameter to links so an affiliate could test without getting banned.

if(test=1){it's just a test} pseudo-code :rolleyes:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Thank you I didn’t know that what I needed to do
No that is not implemented.
I was just saying (a bit sarcastically) that would be an easy thing to fix --the problem is simple: that test created a commissionable event --that is the problem.

Affiliates should be expected to test their links. Who in their right-mind spends money on ads promoting an untested link?

No that is not implemented.
I was just saying (a bit sarcastically) that would be an easy thing to fix --the problem is simple: that test created a commissionable event --that is the problem.

Affiliates should be expected to test their links. Who in their right-mind spends money on ads promoting an untested link?
Yeah your right and I should of knew that. I just want to make things right.

I’m new to max bounty and cpa marketing. Just wish I knew that information when I first started. I tried to message my Am couple day ago and she never replied I wanted to know if I could of use picoworker/ rapid worker didn’t know it would get be ban I should of read the term and policy

Networks gets a lot of 'My friend/I made a test' as an excuse over fraudulent activities dispute
If you want to know if an offer is 'working', ask your AM. He/she can tell you if they got conversions in the last minutes/hours.
If you want to test your postback, ask your AM. He/she can help you make sure that things are set correctly.

Did you made a lot of conversions before with 'real' traffic on different offers? If yes, you surely already talk with your AM at various occasions and trust was built.
If you did not have previous conversions, and got a new account, with 'friend' made conversion and kind of 'incentive' leads made with picoworker, what can you expect? your account is flagged, you get banned and your assigned AM who doesn't know you is still having dozens of others new affiliates to deal with.

Networks gets a lot of 'My friend/I made a test' as an excuse over fraudulent activities dispute
If you want to know if an offer is 'working', ask your AM. He/she can tell you if they got conversions in the last minutes/hours.
If you want to test your postback, ask your AM. He/she can help you make sure that things are set correctly.

Did you made a lot of conversions before with 'real' traffic on different offers? If yes, you surely already talk with your AM at various occasions and trust was built.
If you did not have previous conversions, and got a new account, with 'friend' made conversion and kind of 'incentive' leads made with picoworker, what can you expect? your account is flagged, you get banned and your assigned AM who doesn't know you is still having dozens of others new affiliates to deal with.
Tbh I don’t really care about the situation anymore it is what it is I did wrong and I guess I’ll have pay for my Consequences. I just have to find a new way to make some money but thank you for your feed back.

I feel like maxbounty bans people so they could steal their ideas tbh I get that some people try to abuse the the fact that they could make couple of dollar by doing there own lead but that there fault they should have a software or some type of technology to block all of that and the fact that they just banned people right away with no explanation And the person has to tell them exactly what they did to get those leads with no response back and to top that they don’t pick up the phone. someone people really spend money and put in hard work in to maxbounty and they still got banned smh it doesn’t make since and I know some people is going disagree but whatever all I know maxbounty is no different from some of the people that try to do fraud.

Last edited:
Almost everyone I know who's been banned by Maxbounty did something against the T&C's.
They winge and whine about being banned, they claim they did nothing wrong, and most didn't even bother reading the T&C's in the first place.
I know buyers making $10,000 plus a week on maxbounty, surely if they wanted ideas they would target these people.

Almost everyone I know who's been banned by Maxbounty did something against the T&C's.
They winge and whine about being banned, they claim they did nothing wrong, and most didn't even bother reading the T&C's in the first place.
I know buyers making $10,000 plus a week on maxbounty, surely if they wanted ideas they would target these people.
Yeah it is people making money on maxbounty but it people that not really doing nothing wrong or did nothing wrong but still end up getting banned in my situation I did do something wrong not saying I didn’t and I’m paying the consequence for it but I still feel like maxbounty can go a different route with that situation not banned people right away then asked to them why they think they got banned but you know I’m not saying people should get banned but I just feel like they should have better communication with their affiliates and my situation I did try to contact my AM but never got a response from her before I did what I did

It would be nice to see the networks employ a 2 strike rule maybe. Something that places the account holders account on hold until the AM can explain why the account is at risk of being banned. This would give most newbies a chance to correct and prevent the issue from recurring. The issue is that the AM's are overwhelmed with new applicants and they are stretched so thin they just don't have enough time in the day to address all of the beginner issues sometimes. It is definitely a challenging issue for everyone on both sides to deal with.

It would be nice to see the networks employ a 2 strike rule maybe. Something that places the account holders account on hold until the AM can explain why the account is at risk of being banned. This would give most newbies a chance to correct and prevent the issue from recurring. The issue is that the AM's are overwhelmed with new applicants and they are stretched so thin they just don't have enough time in the day to address all of the beginner issues sometimes. It is definitely a challenging issue for everyone on both sides to deal with.
Yes You’re definitely right hopefully in the future they can

banners
Back