The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Managing Online Business Nowadays

It depends on what your business look like. Some people promote their business on instagram or facebook or they create their own website. So, the manner of running business will be different. Basically, you've got to pull your efforts to promote your online shop.

Customer Engagement Planning.

Facilitated team discussions that review customer engagement results and identify steps that can be taken to increase performance at the local level.

Barrier Analysis and Removal.

An approach for identifying and eliminating the enterprise-wide barriers that prevent an organization from increasing customer engagement.

Pinpointing Practices That Discourage Customer Engagement.

A structured process for assessing the best practices of high performing business units and implementing those practices in lower performing business units.

Customer Relations with Contact Point Employees.

Gallup’s proven approach for measuring and improving the engagement of an organization’s employees. Employee Selection. Gallup’s science-based solutions that radically improve the way organizations source, select, and hire the best employees for their most crucial positions.

Touchpoint Optimization

A method of assessing, improving, and aligning the experiences a customer has across all of an organization’s key touchpoints.

**from some of my notes I found today (this was dated 10-07-2010) still current thought (interestingly)

It was difficult, and it continues to be difficult, because the company has not yet achieved positive cashflow, in the sense that profits are still being used to grow working capital and pay off our loans, so we are not yet drawing large salaries.

Nowadays, I'm not particularly interested in niches. I rank websites on Google for organic traffic and then create a powerful converting website with strong email marketing and retargeting to keep customers returning. I would disregard everything else as long as the niche does not have any strong competitors.

The PayPal Mafia would not agree ;)
How's about those Bitcoin kids :D

I think you are really comparing apples and grapefruit on this.
Most of my workers (all now) are a robot machine learning army. Data and knowledge of the data is king online although the firms iI deal with do have real world locations --offices, factories, mines etc.

Is the dog wagging the tail or is the tail wagging the dog today?

When doing business online, there are some problems that can arise like lack of computer expertise, privacy and security concerns, issues with copyrights, difficulty developing relationships, finding the right market and competitor analysis, etc. But no matter what kind of business you run, it requires investment. Here I faced a real problem and even had to take a loan at a lending club. I know there is a long way ahead, but I try thinking positively.

Last edited by a moderator:
How to manage Online business nowadays, please share your view ?
It goes basically all-around good organization and distribution of your time and resources. You can find some online software that serves for business management as here you will get the chance to make tasks, follow the activities or activities of your team, set goals, connect multiple projects, and so on. They are really helpful as it's impossible to remember and follow everything that you do otherwise.

Good luck investing in what Google will do for you or to you.
Google is basically a bit psychotic and constantly moving goalposts.
Google is in business to sell their ads in search.
You are just the free food and Google will toss you a bone every once in a while if you play nice.

Never rely on Google is the way.

banners
Back