“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mad Mimi vs Mailchimp

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Dr. Evil, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

What do you think which one is best for you? I love to use MailChimp then madmimi.

2. Voluum
  3. Sammy Dwight

Sammy Dwight Affiliate affiliate

+1 for MailChimp. Right now I am using it to collect leads and send them auto newsletter to drive traffic to my website.

4. Jaded Affiliate

Jaded Affiliate Affiliate affiliate

Man...mail chimp has such a clean interface and has good deliverability. I came from get response which felt clunky and slow.

Can't say that I've used madmimi, I'll check it out.

5. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Important case study. Do you able to compare of delivery rates between mad mini as well as GetResponse?

6. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Affiliate affiliate

If you look at the free plans I think that MailChimp is better, Maybe it`s because of a personal preference (because I first discovered MailChimp and then tested Mad Mimi). MailChimp also has more features than Mad Mimi.
    But if you are going to invest money, and you have a tight budget, maybe you should consider using Mad Mimi. For example if you have 5000 subscribers, Mad Mimi is about 50% cheaper.

7. JasonS

JasonS Affiliate affiliate

I wonder why nobody is talking about Aweber and Getresponse? Because they're expensive as compare to the other similar services? I personally use Getresponse from the last 3 years and still happy with their service.

8. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hi Dr Evil. I have never used the madmimi but have gotten an opportunity to use the mailchimp. To me it is the best email related software i have used. I really do not know if it is still available for free but the time I was integrating on a certain website, it was totally free and I really loved it. It is very hard to come across such a product with the best features and all you are paying is nothing. I will still recommend the Mailchip over the madmimi. I will be looking at it too and weigh the benefits.

9. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

MI