The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking to buy adult traffic for all African countries

Shouldn't be that difficult, in fact I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms. I'd also for sure check TrafficForce or EroAdvertising, these are solid companies that should have some inventory.

thanks all for the info!
TJ - would love to talk more on skype
Intermax - EroAdvertising doesnt convert for me, I didnt tested TrafficForce yet
webJohn - juicy seems to be messy
MrGoose - looking now

thanks all for the info!
TJ - would love to talk more on skype
Intermax - EroAdvertising doesnt convert for me, I didnt tested TrafficForce yet
webJohn - juicy seems to be messy
MrGoose - looking now
Hi there!
If you are still looking for such traffic sources, ping me on Skype or PM me here and I'd be glad to lend a hand of help with PopCash or general info.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey @allgoodmate , yep, PopCash has large amount of adult traffic, aslo check: PopAds- Exoclick - Pollux - Trafficstars - Trafficjunky - Eroadvertising - Plugrush - runative - MGID - Adskeeper - Adnium etc... All this ad networks have been in the market for quite a while now. Hope it helps¡ Soon we will be adding them on our side too

Too bad that we will never see what you will try to promote there LOL, I would love to advise you to start with Exoclick here really. I do not see any points of that matter. How does it sounds to you really anyway ? I had lot of success with Exo.

MI
Back