The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking to Befriend Long-Term Affiliates or Partners for a Smart Tech Store

kevin292

affiliate
Hi friends,

I apologize if this is a stupid question, as I am a newbie wanting to learn.

I have a website providing affordable smart technology for home and lifestyle. (Smart plugs, smart doorbells, etc.)

My company has a green focus on saving energy and also provides a year's supply of sanitary drinking water to 1 disadvantaged person per order.

The products are great, the website is beautiful, and there is a demand for this, you can see this for yourself. (The link is smartcookiestore.com)

I just need advertising.

I am not a professional with Facebook Ads or Google Ads, nor have I built a following through content marketing. (I do have great emotional video content for advertising though!)

I want to find ethical affiliates/JV partners interested in a long-term partnership. I am looking for a win-win here because I want to make sure you succeed as well.

My interest is not in joining an affiliate network to list my program. I am wanting to email potential partners on affiliate forums, one-by-one. I like keeping things very human :)

I am WILLING to offer as much as I can, 100% commission. I also will help you any way I can with video content, traffic insights, what strategies I have tried that did not work, and ad copy.

I understand my line of business is not super niche, and I plan to sell less products in the future and become more niche.

If not here, where can I message/email affiliates/JV partners? I have tried searching the forums with "recruiting affiliates". No luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated guys, you are helping a hard working human in need. Thanks! :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

So, you want affiliates, but you want to develop one on one relationships with them first. Tough task, that isn't typically how it's done and usually results in the failure you have experienced to acquire affiliates.

You must have an affiliate portal for affiliates to track their sales, earnings, and payments. Without this, it is unlikely you will have any affiliates jump onboard.

In addition, sites like ours typically do not allow companies to solicit or recruit members without first being a registered and/or approved vendor. If you would like to have a free listing in our resources area and a copy of our promotion policies, follow the links below. You will be required to have an affiliate portal.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Last edited:
banners
Back