The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking JV in adult

Fullest

affiliate
Hi guys.
I have Fully Verified Ph, Xvid, Xham, RT, YP accounts and looking to JV with someone.

# Accounts Include:

- Fully verified accounts
- Fully changeable location (unlimited amount of times), title, description and other info without ghosting/ban.

# Benefits:

- Increased durability for DMs, Comments (everywhere), Reupload
- Much lower ban rate/ghosting
- Increased % for getting featured (videos or top comment)

*Custom offer: We can create any custom account you wish, on any specific niche you want (Feet, Milf, Femdom, Teen etc) for any specific site.

Open to anything. Let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, i am creating these accounts and looking to see what others want to offer. I am really open to any type of JV
Why dont you open the accounts , upload videos and water mark my domains with my offers?
I am on top of 100 affiliates in crak revenue, got better offers then anyone in this forum will get with better payouts and faster payments.
I will create the landers

Why dont you open the accounts , upload videos and water mark my domains with my offers?
I am on top of 100 affiliates in crak revenue, got better offers then anyone in this forum will get with better payouts and faster payments.
I will create the landers

Would like to send traffic on my offers, as i too have VIP ones. We could work if you can get a bot that can DM people.

banners
Back