The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ADdrawTech Network

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ADdrawTech Network
Hello Members,

We are ADdrawTech and working on CPI, CPA, CPL business models. Currently, we are looking for Traffic Sources like In-App, Media Buying, Mobile Web, DSP, SSP, and many more.

if you have lets connect over Skype live:brijesh_227.

Hello Members,

We are ADdrawTech and working on CPI, CPA, CPL business models. Currently, we are looking for Traffic Sources like In-App, Media Buying, Mobile Web, DSP, SSP, and many more.

Hey dude, i guess you could try to afford the services of a spy-tool, that could really be helpful for you on this, Why don't you go ahead and look some of these tools that could be affordable for you?

Hey dude, i guess you could try to afford the services of a spy-tool, that could really be helpful for you on this, Why don't you go ahead and look some of these tools that could be affordable for you?
Hello

Thank you so much for your reply,
Sure we will go-through with spy-tool and if you have some more tool name which helps us so you can write here.

I will keep it simple , in the world of competition everyone is fighting for more customers and traffic on their site . I will put some key areas which you can focus to get more people on your web page .
1. Advertising - using paid or free adds on other high end traffic sites will help you create your own name in the market, but be very specific regarding the sites where you wanna put adds .
2. Get social - indulge more with the social community on social sites
3. LinkedIn - LinkedIn is really very underutilized site , which can bring wonders if used properly .
4. content marketing - Indulging more in questionnaires and forums to create an image in the local environment .

I will keep it simple , in the world of competition everyone is fighting for more customers and traffic on their site . I will put some key areas which you can focus to get more people on your web page .
1. Advertising - using paid or free adds on other high end traffic sites will help you create your own name in the market, but be very specific regarding the sites where you wanna put adds .
2. Get social - indulge more with the social community on social sites
3. LinkedIn - LinkedIn is really very underutilized site , which can bring wonders if used properly .
4. content marketing - Indulging more in questionnaires and forums to create an image in the local environment .
Hello,

Thanks for your reply,
We appreciated your reply but we are looking for mobile app traffic, not web traffic. so if you have any kind of app traffic or you know anyone who is ready to sell App traffic let me know.

Looking forward to your positive reply.

Hello Members,

Are you looking for publishers or contacts to be able to that traffic yourself?

banners
Back