The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for life changing career

liderbeam

affiliate
Hello affiliatefix community,

Today I'm starting a new adventure in affiliate marketing . I am a good website developer specialized in wordpress themes and plugins, but my job didn't pay enough for this, so i'm planning on taking on my own with affiliate marketing.

If hope I learn a lot on affiliatefix and find some good partners here ;)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hello, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm starting a new adventure in affiliate marketing
If hope I learn a lot on affiliatefix

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Great choice! Actually I’m surprised by your statement that web developers are not earning enough today. I thought this is a good paid job…But anyway you made the right decision to join the affiliate marketers and expand your horizons. You will love it and it is worth your efforts.

You are on the right track my friend. Life-changing decisions like this one are not so easy to make, so once you set your mind on it, don't look back at all. Give affiliate marketing all your best and you will not regret it. Get all the tips and use your website development tips to make big money

MI
Back