The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for help with our Referral program for creators

corem

affiliate
Hello AffiliateFix members, I am new here. :) But I already found a lot of great topics.

I am looking for a little help or an idea. I believe you are more advanced in affiliate marketing here than I am. We are creating a platform for creators similar to OnlyFans or Patreon. I hope I can mention them.

Here is a screenshot from the affiliate panel (we are redesigning it):
Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 4.30.38 PM.png

We already have the platform. We are offering a 5% commission of the creator's revenue.

Besides the commission, we want to add something more for the virality, more value. I studied a lot of launch case studies of successful startups through referral marketing. I couldn't come up with something amazing and great.

We have several ideas about some benefits for the creators besides the commission. So they will have a motivation to refer the platform to another creator or friend.

The main idea is, that an offer will open for the creator after verification with our referral program 5% commission + some other reward (which we are looking for). They will get an option to send this offer with a predefined text through SMS, email or direct link to their friends, etc. This is the technical side.

We want to give more value, not just only the 5% commission. We have an 80-20% split of the revenue. We are already giving away the 5% referral commission from our revenue.

These options get through our mind: Faster payouts, Custom badge in profile, Cash for example from 10 referred creators. We were thinking about giving more cash rewards, but it would be hard for us to maintain the business model.

Is there any other option for us that would be interesting for the referrals to promote our platform?

I will really appreciate any help or idea. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

5% of what and how hard is it to sell?
80/20 of what percentage of the gross revenue
'creator' gets what
your business gets what?
what do 'I' get?
100 revenue
80 creator
20 to you
what do I get 16?
you get 4?

spell it out

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Once you have qualified as an authorized resource --promotion is allowed.
resource-vendor-requirements

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Is there any other option for us that would be interesting for the referrals to promote our platform?

Well, have you thought about banner placements to drive traffic to the referrers, emails highlighting the referrers, other forms of helping to perpetuate the popularity of the referrers? After all, the platform is nothing more than a popularity platform, help them with their respective popularity, helping them spread the word about themselves, helping them increase their likes, etc.. These are people that want to be influencers and eventually monetize themselves as a result. That is what you need to focus on, this is all about their egos and checkbooks. Help them with those two things and you will get an abundance of efforts from them to expand your platform, and that's what you want!

This is a case of "Givers Gain!"

We are performance marketers. This is what the industry wants and expects from us, performance! So, this is what you need for a model, a performance model that is simple and motivating. The motivation has to be so universal that everyone using your platform wants to perform. Here's the thing, they are already performing for themselves, you just need to get them to additionally do the same for you. Find as many ways as you can to help them promote themselves and use those methods as achievement bonuses for them. They reach a milestone, you give them more exposure and more growth.

Last edited:
Well, have you thought about banner placements to drive traffic to the referrers, emails highlighting the referrers, other forms of helping to perpetuate the popularity of the referrers? After all, the platform is nothing more than a popularity platform, help them with their respective popularity, helping them spread the word about themselves, helping them increase their likes, etc.. These are people that want to be influencers and eventually monetize themselves as a result. That is what you need to focus on, this is all about their egos and checkbooks. Help them with those two things and you will get an abundance of efforts from them to expand your platform, and that's what you want!

This is a case of "Givers Gain!"

We are performance marketers. This is what the industry wants and expects from us, performance! So, this is what you need for a model, a performance model that is simple and motivating. The motivation has to be so universal that everyone using your platform wants to perform. Here's the thing, they are already performing for themselves, you just need to get them to additionally do the same for you. Find as many ways as you can to help them promote themselves and use those methods as achievement bonuses for them. They reach a milestone, you give them more exposure and more growth.
Hello, thank you for your reply. Great ideas, thank you! We will definitely think about adding some of these features, so the creators can get more popularity.

Actually, I got an idea today.

Every creator will get a 5% commission from each directly referred creator. We already got this.

I am thinking about creating a ranking table. The creators can compete with other referrers. What they can earn? We would give a 1% share of the platform revenue to the first person (winner) who referred the most creators in a certain time period. The second place takes home 0.5% and the third place gets 0.1%.

When the platform generates for example $1.000.000 in revenue. We will give to the winner a $10.000 commission.

Is this something interesting for even marketers?

banners
Back