The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for help to sell Shopify Theme

The Perfect Theme

affiliate
Hi guys & girls,
We've recently aired our new Shopify Theme.
We've got some cool ideas on how to market the theme, but we would very much like someone with affiliate-know-how to partner up with us.

We're able to give 100 USD per sale, which i think might could be interesting for someone who got the right ideas and the right methods to target audiences interested in Shopify themes.

What do i do from here? Is there any specific community/program we should go after? or should i just hope the right guy sees this post? :-D

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Start with your theme profile landing page
Many people try to drive traffic to themes landing pages that aren't user friendly
Are you using "lorem ipsum" text or have you created real copy?
How good is your sales copy?
Do you have any ratings or reviews yet?
Have you provided FAQ help pages?
Do you have a theme promotion video?
Did you translate into other languages?

Start with your theme profile landing page
Many people try to drive traffic to themes landing pages that aren't user friendly
Are you using "lorem ipsum" text or have you created real copy?
How good is your sales copy?
Do you have any ratings or reviews yet?
Have you provided FAQ help pages?
Do you have a theme promotion video?
Did you translate into other languages?

Hi!
Yes, we all this covered. So that shouldn’t be the problem. The problem is just getting more relevant traffic.
I can’t seem to post the link here.

I can’t seem to post the link here.

Well, for one thing no one with less than twenty posts and can post a link. It is a spam preventative.

Secondly, no one here is able to solicit "Partnerships" in the forums. There is a place for partnerships, but you need to meet the qualifications. It's in our Marketplace.

Members Buying/Selling/Trading/Partnerships
Member to member, person to person, sales only. No companies or services, only one on one buying and selling here.

If you are a business looking to sell your themes and you will eventually look for affiliates, then you will need to have an official listing in our Resources.

Here is why. We do things a little differently here to keep out the "shiny objects" that plague our world of affiliates. So we vet all vendors here before we permit them to solicit to, or recruit from, our membership.

If you are looking for a true partnership with one individual, then I recommend you place that request using the link above.

T J

Is there any specific community/program we should go after?

Here is what you need to do.

You need to have more than one theme to be as competitive as you may like. Shopify themes are free on all almost all theme platforms that have themes for eCommerce. The paid versions are often upgrades of the free versions. Most all sites that have free themes also have an abundance of paid themes. Remember, FREE is always just to get a person to step into a sales funnel. ALWAYS! It is called the "free line" and has been in marketing forever. Free, try it before you buy it, no payments for 90 days, etc., etc.

My recommendation would be to develop a lite version of the theme and give it away. You could also offer the full version as a free 30 day trial before charging the user for the theme. Have it self lock after 30 days if a code is not entered.

In the end, you definitely will need to have multiple themes in your inventory. There are a ton of competitors in this space and they all have an abundance of themes available and they all offer some type of trial or free lite versions, etc.

You need to have more than one theme to be as competitive as you may like.

This is very true
Minimum of 3 themes gives user a choice

You could also offer the full version as a free 30 day trial before charging the user for the theme. Have it self lock after 30 days if a code is not entered.

This is a very good idea, have not seen it before

Many people will sign up for the full version and you can send reminder notice 7 day, 3 day and 24 hours before the trial expires

Make sure you provide a link that goes directly to a page where the user can input payment details (bottom) and at the top list all the amazing benefits of the full version

banners
Back