The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for dating CPL offers for Southeast Asia!

Lucas Yuan

affiliate
Hello there

As mentioned on the subject, I'm looking for dating offers for GEOs like TH MY ID VN SG TW etc...

Those that converting with smartlink traffic would be good(not using any blackhat method to run offers, so easy to convert is much more important)

Very appearciate if there is any referal. Both network or direct advertiser are ok.

thanks!

We at CPAHub have plenty of direct (/in-house) dating offers. We do not use any additional middlemen.

CPAHub has multiple worldwide smart links in a wide variety of verticals such as adult dating, adult gaming, adult enhancement, gay dating, Sweepstakes, gambling and more!

I'm sure that we can achieve great things together. CPAHub has a 24/7 support livechat on our site, so feel free to contact us at anytime!

We at CPAHub have plenty of direct (/in-house) dating offers. We do not use any additional middlemen.

CPAHub has multiple worldwide smart links in a wide variety of verticals such as adult dating, adult gaming, adult enhancement, gay dating, Sweepstakes, gambling and more!

I'm sure that we can achieve great things together. CPAHub has a 24/7 support livechat on our site, so feel free to contact us at anytime!

Do you have offers with Geo tier1 , high priority to US

thanks guys, but I need the list of offers from the direct advertiers in order to check out if they are really that good . You will save my time this way

MI
Back