The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for advice regarding Snapchat & Affiliate Offers

unforgiven221

affiliate
Hi,

I have had some experience with Facebook ads, but have recently started looking into Snapchat.

Whilst I have had some ads approved in Snapchat I can’t seem to fully work out the Snapchat logic regarding what gets approved and what doesn’t. Noting I have gone through all of Snapchat’s advertising policy.

Just looking to see what verticals has been working for everyone? (From my testing Sweepstakes seems to be a no go)

Also just looking to understand how landing pages are branded when promoting affiliate offers with Snapchat.

Are you putting the logo of the affiliate offer on your landing page/Snapchat ad or are you creating your own logo? I have read if you use the logo of a large brand in your ad won’t be approved.

Thanks for any advice.

Bump
Snapchat is rarely discussed
Generally speaking: Logos and trademarks are off limits. IMHO, an authorized affiliate has fair-use rights but that's not the way it works in reality or should I say real use scenarios in advertising.

I agree with what @Graybeard said. I've seen a ton of offers that state you cannot bid on their brand, nor use their logo or anything else that makes it look like you're associated with or represent the company.

Aside from losing your commissions, you could run into legal trouble if you violate their trademark or brand rights.

Regarding Snapchat, I can't help you there as I've never used it. We've had a few members use it for offers of some kind. Try doing a search (use that little magnifying glass, upper right), see if there's anything helpful to your specific situation.

banners
Back