The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Traffic Looking for adult dating traffic. High rates!

Alexis.adverten

affiliate
Hi guys!

Smartlink affiliate network Adverten.com is looking for traffic for CPL offers WW.
You send your traffic to one link and we do our best to make this profitable for you!

Feel free to contact me for more details - Skype: live:alexis_4827 , email - alexis@adverten.com

Hey Alex, loads of members, especially newer members, are asking how to use smartlinks effectively. Would you happen to have a tutorial for the members?

Screenshot_2017_09_15_00_18_41.png

@Alexis.adverten you are Awesome :)
I am Using your Smartlink and I am Happy with Results ! :cool:

Hey Alex, loads of members, especially newer members, are asking how to use smartlinks effectively. Would you happen to have a tutorial for the members?

Hi T J,
The thing is that a smartlink was created as a way to make affiliates' life easier :D It already includes offers for all countries and devices. Plus, all smartlinks have prelanders on the language of users (depending on the country). So, the only thing affiliates should do is send traffic to one smartlink url. We will do the rest :)

I've been curious about smartlinks myself but have yet to look into them. I'd love to read more about them, I guess because they sound too easy. :D I keep wondering what I don't know about them.

Hi T J,
The thing is that a smartlink was created as a way to make affiliates' life easier :D It already includes offers for all countries and devices. Plus, all smartlinks have prelanders on the language of users (depending on the country). So, the only thing affiliates should do is send traffic to one smartlink url. We will do the rest :)

Many of us already know this, but you know how apprehensive Newbies can be sometimes. Sometimes small tutorials and defining parameters can be reassuring for those that want to give it a go.

banners
Back