The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For A White Label Dating Company

WantingStuff

affiliate
Hi

I am looking for a white label dating company to run a few of my domains on.

I have tried Dating Factory, but the chargebacks are 25% of my turnover and the platform feels a little flimsy somehow.

I have read about Ventro White Label Dating and understand they have become too high an investment risk lately axing partner sites and making damaging decisions, unless somebody thinks differently?

I tried contacting a company called Prelinker, but got no response.

I can't seem to find any others that work in a similar way.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jo

Last edited:
I've got an option that I know first hand and could recommend. I hope I'm not breaching the rules here if I post my contact info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking too but I need someone with a data feed with images I can use on my Twitterbot feed *adult* content preferred ;)

There's one I know first hand where one can export xls, or pull data feed with images, profiles, even RSS feeds, if that would be of use - would need to connect through email or skype.

Last edited:
@WantingStuff From what I have heard, you seem to be right about White Label Dating, I'm not sure how uninvestable they are, but it doesn't sound good. The 2 people I know who have worked with them for a number of years, one of them for many years, both praised how the company used to be outstanding to work with, taking pride in their product, supporting and listening to site owners. One had invested heavily in their dating websites, but following staff and site cuts and weird mistakes resulting from weird decisions made by their management, had lost all faith in them. I suggested he try setting up a few sites on Dating Factory, as I used them a few years ago, but he has had little luck getting any conversions from them.

Did you manage to find another more solid platform?

Keep away from Venntro. Their platform seems to be falling apart. The partner managers are ignored by their managers. They are short staffed and they offer poor customer service to dating members. They will make false promises and lie to you as a partner and damage every effort you put into their platform. Don't even consider them.

I thought i'd update this thread, with my experience with whitelabeldating/Venntro media/global personals. Been with them for around ten years, was getting over £2000 total rev (initial,re-initial,rebill) per month with around 6 sites. I was told out of the blue, with 5 days notice (end of june 2021) my revenue share will be dropping from 50% share (initial,re-initial,rebill) to 50% initial, 5% re-initial, 5% rebill, because ' they can see from my account that i am not growing'. The email did say that i could avoid this by signing up to a 'growth scheme'. The 'growth scheme' however makes you commit to growing the account by at least 10% per month, and they ask you what sites you will be starting. I have refused to take part because it seems such an aggressive approach. and emailed to say if the rev share dropped down i would have to pause all my marketing campaigns because there will be losses each month. I have heard nothing from them, my rev share is on the 5% and i have had to pause all my campaigns.

i had the same issue with them in 2018 (it was interesting reading this thread). they dropped my rev share to 40% (initial,re-initial,rebill) for around 1 year. I was so close to throwing in the towel, but really needed the income, at that time, so had no choice but to struggle along. After months of haggling with my partner manager i managed to get back 50% share, because they could see growth, until now.

This time however i am not as desperate and am prepared to walk away which i am now committed to because after some research i stubbled on the advandate software and it's pretty much the same as whitelabeldating backend and front end. It's as though they started with this, and improved it, a bit, so am going to buy a license and start with 1 of my domains & country that i think i will have the best chance to push.

I lost faith in whitelabel years ago when they started introducing advertising inside my sites. many of these sites, are direct dating site competitors and take members away, and i did notice less re-initial money coming in as a result. But because they make a tidy little profit out of it i can't see them removing them. Also have look at their rev share, it looks good saying 'UP TO 100%' , 'UP TO 70%'. but we all know that could also mean it could be 5%!

oh i tried Dating factory too, and had no success either.

maybe we should get together and do a rival whitelabel but with generous fixed share. together i think it could move quite fast.

Hi Folks,

I was notified of this thread and wanted to to respond personally.

I am the CEO of Venntro Media Group who operate White Label Dating.

It is true that we have taken the decision not to actively work with smaller partners/affiliates (those generating less than $1k/month after 6 months) simply because our account management focus means that it is not viable for us to support smaller partners who are not focussed on growth of their accounts. Therefore we will not offer account management to these smaller affiliates.

Affected affiliates have the option of working with us on a Growth Scheme - some have taken that up, some haven't. The reality is that there are other options for affiliates who are looking to generate less than US$1,000/month after 6 months of work. I would certainly encourage you to speak to Dating Factory, Prelinker or the other platforms about their offerings.

For partners who want to earn more than $1,000/month, we can offer good commercial terms - but we can't be all things to all people.

Without knowing the identities of the affiliates who have complained here it's difficult to elaborate further, but I completely understand their frustration and desire to look elsewhere. I hope that we can support the smaller, lifestyle affiliates in the future (and I understand there will be some bridges to build) but at present it is better for them to look elsewhere OR to decide they want to grow and generate more than $1,000/month after 6 months work.

It is worth stating that we've had affiliates go from nothing to $10,000+ in less than 6 months, so the $1,000 minimum threshold for account management and higher revenue shares isn't unfair if affiliates want to grow. But if they don't, they should look at other options.

Ross

Here's the thing; there is no vesting nor ownership in the typical affiliate agreement --it is a contract of adhesion
Which means a one-way deal basically and it can be changed unilaterally. If you don't like it walk away --realistically there is little you can do.

"For partners who want to earn more than $1,000/month, we can offer good commercial terms"

I was generating over $2000 per month, (with a few sites) for 10 years. (over $24,000 in 2020-2021) That's over $288,000 in 10 years.

And i have been put on - 50% Initial / 5% Re-initial / 5% Rebill. So yes i guess the 'good commercial terms' seem to be leaning more towards whitelabeldating / venntro media / golobal personals, but not so much, the partner.

It does seems a bit harsh penalising partners only because they aren't 'growing' their account.

I get over $2000 a month, with a few sites, but I am being put out of business by whitelabeldating because i am not growing my account.

If you mean 'earn more than $1,000/month' with each website on whitelabeldating, then yes, i fit in that category, as will most of your partners websites.

Very worrying terms for anyone thinking about joining up.

Thanks for suggesting Prelinker though, i haven't tried that one and will look into it.

The revenue shares are listed on our website (up to 75% on all revenue) - the critical thing is growth.

If you were earning $2k/month after 10 years work and other partners are up to $10k/month after 6 months work - and smaller partners generally demand more time than larger partners - you will understand why we are focussing on a smaller number of larger partners or small affiliates who want to grow.

Definitely look at Prelinker, Dating Factory or even Hubstars - they're more set up for small partners.

Because we're about to launch support for mobile apps, video streaming and other features we really don't want to work with thousands of affiliates. We only want the best.

That's fair enough - I absolutely understand that perspective. Just being honest about who we're right for and who we're not right for.
Hey Ross,

If you plan to recruit from our members, you need to register the company in our Resources area.

Appreciate it.

Instructions attached. It's quick and easy.

T J

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v6.pdf
    134.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi TJ - not looking to recruit from my posts. I just wanted to clarify some false rumours - this looks like a great site for affiliates though and we want to reach out more and support dating affiliates of all types. I'll pass this on to our account management team and make sure they register here. Thanks for your help.

The revenue shares are listed on our website (up to 75% on all revenue) - the critical thing is growth.

If you were earning $2k/month after 10 years work and other partners are up to $10k/month after 6 months work - and smaller partners generally demand more time than larger partners - you will understand why we are focussing on a smaller number of larger partners or small affiliates who want to grow.

Definitely look at Prelinker, Dating Factory or even Hubstars - they're more set up for small partners.

Because we're about to launch support for mobile apps, video streaming and other features we really don't want to work with thousands of affiliates. We only want the best.
A couple of points.. On 'earning $2k/month after 10 years work'. The way you put it, it doesn't sound great, but i actually, 'earned over $288,000 for 10 years work' before the, 5% Re-initial 5% Rebill, Cut.

On 'smaller partners generally demand more time than larger partners'. Yes, maybe some but wasn't the case for me. I didn't need any help getting members on board, i have been doing it for 10 years and could of continued for another, without help from a partner manager.

The vast majority of correspondence with my partner manager was surrounding the partner share. (My income has dropped, has my partner share been lowered? Did i hit the target to get back to 50% share, this month? How are you working out the partner share targets this time, does it include re-initial? My partner share didn't seem to go up, can you look at it for me? and such like).

If you had a secure partner share (50%) you would of lost all my correspondence over-night. It was the uncertainty surrounding the partner share that was causing the demand on your partner manager, in my case.

The only time my partner manager contacted me, it was about 'growth'. After 8-9 years of it, i have to admit i didn't look forward to the emails.

I just need to make affiliates aware, what might be expected of them if they join up with whitelabeldating / Venntro Media / Global Personals.

Could any affiliate guarantee 10% month on month growth?.. i am not so sure.

I think all affiliates will be caught out as some point. Which is probably the point.

@WantingStuff From what I have heard, you seem to be right about White Label Dating, I'm not sure how uninvestable they are, but it doesn't sound good. The 2 people I know who have worked with them for a number of years, one of them for many years, both praised how the company used to be outstanding to work with, taking pride in their product, supporting and listening to site owners. One had invested heavily in their dating websites, but following staff and site cuts and weird mistakes resulting from weird decisions made by their management, had lost all faith in them. I suggested he try setting up a few sites on Dating Factory, as I used them a few years ago, but he has had little luck getting any conversions from them.

Did you manage to find another more solid platform?
Totally agree, they used to be a nice bunch and did value partners, but after the first cull of partners, restructuring, all the pleasant partner managers left, (probably seeing and having to deal with the changes). The hardened partner mangers that got on and did the job seemed to get promoted. Now you have a bunch of them at the very top all banging on about 'growth targets' and enforcing them on their partners / affiliates.

Ironically, not great for 'growth'. By getting rid of 1000's affiliates / partners, not only are you losing the income, but you are turning them into direct competitors of whitelabeldating.

On a positive, had a Look at Prelinker and they have a standard 55% rev share. And Hubstars are having 100% rev deal on new brands launched in July/Aug/Sept 2021 (standard 50% rev share).

Last edited:
The profit has always been in the re bills. After 10+ years your re-bills profit are huge. BUT at 5% they are not. They are for for Venntro / Global personals.

Their latest scam is offering 50cents or $2 membership so they get the re-bills. and you get 5%. Bit hard to justify spending money on advertising. They do a drive and offer 100% on initials so they can get the re-bills.

The old managers were great. Before management messed up the re-bills in 2016. Then everything went downhill.

I'm having great success with Hubstars. Venntro did ask me to return the 50 domains I took away. Yeah right.

This says it all - "A Channel 4 News investigation reveals one of Britain’s largest internet dating firms hired staff to trick customers into handing over more money – abusing their personal details in the process." Global Personals is one of the UK’s largest internet dating companies. Headquartered in Windsor it makes £40m a year, has 130 staff and runs 7,500 dating sites.

Now they are doing it to the affiliates.

Then there's the pop up ads and banner ads on our sites. We don't even get a % .

Last edited:
banners
Back