“FunnelFlux Zeydoo
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For A White Label Dating Company

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by WantingStuff, Jul 16, 2018.

1. WantingStuff

WantingStuff Affiliate affiliate

Hi

I am looking for a white label dating company to run a few of my domains on.

I have tried Dating Factory, but the chargebacks are 25% of my turnover and the platform feels a little flimsy somehow.

I have read about Ventro White Label Dating and understand they have become too high an investment risk lately axing partner sites and making damaging decisions, unless somebody thinks differently?

I tried contacting a company called Prelinker, but got no response.

I can't seem to find any others that work in a similar way.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jo

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Nanette likes this.
  2. AdCombo
  3. ctgmedia

ctgmedia Affiliate affiliate

I've got an option that I know first hand and could recommend. I hope I'm not breaching the rules here if I post my contact info.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2018
  4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I'm looking too but I need someone with a data feed with images I can use on my Twitterbot feed *adult* content preferred ;)

5. ctgmedia

ctgmedia Affiliate affiliate

There's one I know first hand where one can export xls, or pull data feed with images, profiles, even RSS feeds, if that would be of use - would need to connect through email or skype.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  6. BarryBean

BarryBean Affiliate affiliate

@WantingStuff From what I have heard, you seem to be right about White Label Dating, I'm not sure how uninvestable they are, but it doesn't sound good. The 2 people I know who have worked with them for a number of years, one of them for many years, both praised how the company used to be outstanding to work with, taking pride in their product, supporting and listening to site owners. One had invested heavily in their dating websites, but following staff and site cuts and weird mistakes resulting from weird decisions made by their management, had lost all faith in them. I suggested he try setting up a few sites on Dating Factory, as I used them a few years ago, but he has had little luck getting any conversions from them.

Did you manage to find another more solid platform?

7. CPSites

CPSites Affiliate affiliate

Keep away from Venntro. Their platform seems to be falling apart. The partner managers are ignored by their managers. They are short staffed and they offer poor customer service to dating members. They will make false promises and lie to you as a partner and damage every effort you put into their platform. Don't even consider them.

8. MarkMester

MarkMester Banned affiliate

What about adults? live chat? anyone knows?

9. n3o

n3o Affiliate affiliate

would if you found any ?

10. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Then recommend it in the thread!

banners