The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

little cheap traffic

The cheapest Tier1 traffic is from bots with Tier1 IP addresses at Tier1 data centers/ server farms.

Do you want human and productive traffic? Or, are you doing ad arbitrage? Or, just trying to inflate your website's Tier1 statistics -- to fool elGoog or ?

Last edited:
Well, as we all know we cannot get business till our keyword will rank in Google's top ten friendly sites - so I personally suggest you to get in touch with a professional SEO service provider in USA.

Hello @ali sasmaz

My name is Larry, I represent PopCash.

It depends by what do you actually mean by cheap. In our network minimum CPM allowed is $0.50 (popunder traffic). However, we are very focused on traffic quality. Our account managers can assist you in optimizing your campaigns.
Also, we have S2S conversion tracker which will make the optimization process a lot easier.
Even more, if you are willing to buy larger amounts of traffic, we can also make you some discounts, depending on your targeting criteria.

Let me know if you require any info or assistance regarding the usage of our network.
You can find me at larry@popcash.net (both email and Skype).

Cheap Traffics = No Money
You may Get FREE Traffics through social media, etc....But It required a lot of work
Good Luck

eDomz.com you should check, self serve and any country you can start buying with lowest cpm rate of 0.10c

Best part is you don't buy fake traffic, because there are many tools to filter fake, bot, vpn, NO JS, iframe, all filtered, so you can expect to get real traffic even in cheap rate.

eDomz.com you should check, self serve and any country you can start buying with lowest cpm rate of 0.10c

Best part is you don't buy fake traffic, because there are many tools to filter fake, bot, vpn, NO JS, iframe, all filtered, so you can expect to get real traffic even in cheap rate.

thanks but edomz not good so many companies send traffic non unique

what is the benefit this traffic ? If they are not real human , so there is no possibility to buy anything , Also I need real traffic . And I know you will tell me creating very good content .

what is the benefit this traffic ? If they are not real human , so there is no possibility to buy anything , Also I need real traffic . And I know you will tell me creating very good content .
True. We eventually will need real traffic. It will hurt our sites no matter the meaning of "cheap" is low-quality or inexpensive if this method does not generate real traffic.

What's the difference between good, inexpensive and cheap?
The only thing cheap traffic is good for is to inflate the amount of traffic that *appears* on your public traffic stats so you can do something else to monetize the website.

MI
Back