The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Let's Tap Into Affiliate Marketing Together

JasonC424

affiliate
Hey all. I am very excited to join this community of Affiliate Marketers. I hope to share and brainstorm with all of you. It will be nice to join people that take affiliate marketing serious and want to see what works and what doesn't work.

I am from Wesley Chapel, Florida. Recently moved with my wife to start our new life together. We have only been married since September and now we are under way for the journey that awaits.

I enjoy learning about the internet marketing niche and have ways that work on SEO, blogging and list building. Looking to find individuals who enjoy the same things but would like to venture out into other "evergreen" niche topics and get into video marketing as well.

Well that is about it from me. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know about yourself. Thanks for the time to read this.

Hi JasonC424, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

Hey all. I am very excited to join this community of Affiliate Marketers. I hope to share and brainstorm with all of you. It will be nice to join people that take affiliate marketing serious and want to see what works and what doesn't work.

I am from Wesley Chapel, Florida. Recently moved with my wife to start our new life together. We have only been married since September and now we are under way for the journey that awaits.

I enjoy learning about the internet marketing niche and have ways that work on SEO, blogging and list building. Looking to find individuals who enjoy the same things but would like to venture out into other "evergreen" niche topics and get into video marketing as well.

Well that is about it from me. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know about yourself. Thanks for the time to read this.

Well Hello @JasonC424 :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix
:affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Congrats on your recent matrimony!
That is awesome, when you find a wife
you find a good thing! :cool:

Noticed that you already have experience with seo
blogging and list building too, well you are well ahead
of the curve my friend. Gonna have to keep my eyes on you Jason.

Enjoy our awesome forum... :cool:

Well Hello @JasonC424 :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix
:affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Congrats on your recent matrimony!
That is awesome, when you find a wife
you find a good thing! :cool:

Noticed that you already have experience with seo
blogging and list building too, well you are well ahead
of the curve my friend. Gonna have to keep my eyes on you Jason.

Enjoy our awesome forum... :cool:

Thanks. I really enjoy brainstorming too. Hit me up and also would it be ok to add you to my contacts list??

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Jason! And congratulations on your wedding! :)

I hope to share and brainstorm with all of you.

Awesome, we like you already! :D

SEO, blogging and list building

get into video marketing

Have you had a chance to check out the forums yet?

SEO
Copywriting
Email Marketing
Video Marketing

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jason!

You are welcome buddy, and congratulations for the marriage, hope the success is near to come.

You are welcome buddy, and congratulations for the marriage, hope the success is near to come.

Thanks Patrick. So do you have any recommendations on how to use this forum? For example I have been looking over it and it seems like there is a plethora of topics discussed but trying to surf through them gets a little bit exhausting by 30 minutes looking for the right ones to join in...lol

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Jason! And congratulations on your wedding! :)

Awesome, we like you already! :D

Have you had a chance to check out the forums yet?

SEO
Copywriting
Email Marketing
Video Marketing

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jason!

Thank you so much azgold. I do have a question about how one thing. It seems that I have been looking through the forums but it gets a little bit exhausting sifting through the discussions that are going on. Is there a way to search for a keyword phrase that i just don't know about or couldn't find?

Thanks Patrick. So do you have any recommendations on how to use this forum? For example I have been looking over it and it seems like there is a plethora of topics discussed but trying to surf through them gets a little bit exhausting by 30 minutes looking for the right ones to join in...lol
i got you, you just have to ask questions around concerning what you are looking at, and sure crowds here will be pleased to reply the best way they can.

Thank you so much azgold. I do have a question about how one thing. It seems that I have been looking through the forums but it gets a little bit exhausting sifting through the discussions that are going on. Is there a way to search for a keyword phrase that i just don't know about or couldn't find?

Whoops, sorry, I somehow missed this.

Yes, you can go to the forum homepage, click on the little magnifying glass on the upper right of the page then insert your search term.

Hope that helps.

MI
Back