The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Review Leading Networks like 'MarketCall' & newbie Affiliates, are they friendly ?

enjoyinglife

affiliate
I believe NOOOO, as far as how last one week passed. I tried to request most of them one by one or even tried paypercallnetworks.com.

Signed up for 'Marketcall' 3 days ago, a manager was assigned to me (or just their automated system assigned me one). I was excited enough to msg her on skype, like how willing I'm to run Home Service offers etc & needed help to get on board.

She stops responding & its been more than 36 hours since then.

I'd appreciate if someone suggest me a better way to do that or it's the obvious way to go with some less reputed networks first, loose some Money & get back again.

I don't think their money making machines should take over their 'Sense of responsibility' for newer affiliates to come.

Your view please :(

I believe NOOOO, as far as how last one week passed. I tried to request most of them one by one or even tried paypercallnetworks.com.

Signed up for 'Marketcall' 3 days ago, a manager was assigned to me (or just their automated system assigned me one). I was excited enough to msg her on skype, like how willing I'm to run Home Service offers etc & needed help to get on board.

I'd appreciate if someone suggest me a better way to do that or it's the obvious way to go with some less reputed networks first, loose some Money & get back again.

I don't think their money making machines should take over their 'Sense of responsibility' for newer affiliates to come.

Hi, enjoyinglife. We apologize for that situation, we have applied sanctions to that affiliate manager for not responding you in time. And we changed your personal AM to more experienced manager. So, if you will have any further questions, you can write to him.

We welcome newbies in affiliate marketing and we accept affiliates all over the world. We make everything to simplify their work, for example post case studies, make landing pages, we've adjusted our offers so as google don't block accounts of our affiliates.

So, sorry for that situation and wish you good luck in working in pay per call affiliate marketing!

I am facing similar issue with marketcall. The affiliate manager assigned to me isn't responding to messages. I don't know what to do at the moment. Were you able to figure it out?

MI
Back