The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Latest Google Update

Well, I am not familiar with the new penguin update provided by the Google. If you got any new information related to the updated so please make us conform as well. :oops:

Hi @Mark Adams, Recently one update is released. But its not penguin update. I think last penguin update is in 2014. after that no penguin update. recently, in September 2016, unnamed major update is done. It effected in Google rankings. Google had no initial comment, other than to rule out a Penguin update.

Google updated penguin to 4.0 and it has been work with their core algorithm. So, it is now real time. Sites with poor and low quality backlinks have seen drop in their rankings.

good that my sites promoted directly with xrumer didn't lose ranking ..must mean xrumer links are still good enough backlinks for google even after the recent update ;)

It's live updating! So it's like facebook now (theoretically). Every link you build from here on out can be pinged and ranked live. It actually sounds like SEO got easier. If you think about it, all you have to do is keep your social going 24/7. It justifies every power link you build and it justifies staying global.

I feel like it's development is based on mobile. If you can keep your content more social more than your competitors. You can rank quicker.

PS
don't do anything to trigger penguin. Custom URL shortners are gonna catch up to the trend soon too. So keep that in mind. Branded URLs only means better exposure, it's viral branding. So keep a look out for your redirects. It's logical thing that will be making an impact with custom URL shortners.

Last edited:
MI
Back