The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

laser or lightshow approach?

ChadNedland

affiliate
I am looking for feedback from experienced affiliate mentors. Do you think it is best to promote one aff product or many different products?

You haven't figured that out yet? I thought I read that you have been successfully in this industry since 1994.

I promote between 12 and 15 affiliate programs at any given time, depending on the time of year. Mostly in the luxury niche.

I have found amazing success running multiple campaigns to many products at the same time. I am just looking to have conversation with others and learn of their success. There are great things learned in community when we come together and discuss what we are doing and the results we are getting. Each of us potentially hold a hidden nugget that can help another take there business to another level.

I have brought it down to 5 affiliate offers steadily as I have been focusing on developing my own offers and helping to train my affiliates. This take quite a bit of time with 2 toddlers and a newborn in the house. LOL

I know that we all have different approaches and as the market and economy fluctuates it is good to keep your finger on the pulse.

(Personal development and mindset niche here)

Last edited:
banners
Back