The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Laptops help Dell increase profits

temi

affiliate
Portables are driving Dell's continued sales growth
Computer giant Dell has boosted its profits once more as lower component costs have helped its bottom line.
The firm, the biggest PC maker in the world, said its net profit for the three months to September was $846m (£457m), up 25% on the year before.

Sales rose 18% to $12.5bn, and Dell said it would now reach $60bn in annual sales by next year - a year ahead of the timetable it had set itself.

Market share grew too despite slowing growth in the PC market, Dell said.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4005457.stm

Dell computer and laptop are doing well in Nigeria as well, I come across a lot of Dell advertisement in national dairy newspapers. So I thing the Nigeria market also contribute to Dell turnover.

Dell Rocks! :rock:

If you're looking to buy a new dell, right now is the time. Go to your favorite SE and type in, "Dell Coupons" :wink:

:)

Paul: i am waiting for my Dell Inspiron 5160 notebook.. configured to fit all my needs.. :)

The prices are great.. i am just curious about some things.. maybe you can help
Somebody is going to send the laptop from the USA (to me.. in Romania).. and i have some questions:
- how high are the taxes and the S&H
- can he encounter any serious problems with the shipping??

thaks
p.s: i can't wait to get my hands on that beauty :

Sorry, as I'm not a representative of Dell, nor am I an accountant, nor do I specialize in shipping and handling charges, nor do I have a crystal ball regarding shipping problems.

You might want to contact Dell. Oh, and hey, if you get one, the OS will be LEGAL :lol:

That's good, isn't it?

:)

sorry for asking :)
Dell can't help me with this because somebody is buying it there and then sending it to me.. :) i just thought you might help :).. thanks anyway. for the reply

Paul_KY said:
Dell Rocks! :rock:

If you're looking to buy a new dell, right now is the time. Go to your favorite SE and type in, "Dell Coupons" :wink:

Hell with that, Alienware baby.

Re: ?

novocaine said:
??? :)
Duke.. details..

A little higher than Dell prices (not much though) but way, way, way, (did I say way?) better hardware options. In other words, highly configurable for virtually any application and they look 00ber as well. If you want a performance or powerhouse rig, I don't think there's a better place to go IMO.

Alienware

MI
Back