The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Increase website traffic

Natalie95

affiliate
Hi everyone!

I have several websites with solid amount of traffic but I wanted to increase it even more and get better rankings on Google. I guess you guys know some tips and tricks that could help me achieve this.

Thanks in advance!

Traffic is the most important thing about a website as it gets business. I would surely recommend you to anhref or any other tool to check keywords that are bringing traffic to your website. Use them and other keywords that are ranking, as they will bring more worthy and relevant traffic to your website. Hope it will help.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Constantly publish new content and expand on the *winning* topic>sub-topics
Goal is more time on site

Generating quality website traffic
Did you know that more than 90 percent of website pages generate no organic search traffic from Google? In fact, if you look closely, less than 1 percent of website pages drive the majority of organic traffic online:

Write about evergreen topics and promote them regularly
1. Find popular search terms
2. Research your peers and competitors

Amplifying content success with social media video
1. Create video topics from what works
2. Create video topics from scratch
3. Create videos to promote your content

Last edited by a moderator:
Perform Keyword Research. Always include relevant keywords in your content.
Create Memorable Content.
Write Guest Posts.
Keep Active Social Media Pages.
Use Advertising to Increase Website Traffic.
Send Email Newsletters.
Influencer Outreach.
Create a Helpful Industry Tool or Content.

Find the website with a good DA, PA website and try to get the backlink from that website it will help you to get a good rank on google and also drive some traffic to your website. If you want to boost your SEO effort you cant use link-building tools.

Well be active on social media like tiktok ,forums signature ,fb groups ,twitter ,instagram etc .This will not only that it will help you rank your website by getting backlinks but also you will get traffic amd dont need to depend on your website so much

Hey!

Have you managed to increase the traffic to your website?
From my experience - content is the key! Regularly post content that you find relevant to your target audience and you'll begin to grow the traffic organically.
After that, focus on promoting your website through sponsored posts so you can reach a wider audience.

Those are the basic first steps. After you've managed to increase the number of visits, you can start monetizing your websites by selling the ad space on them. It's simple with a bit of effort. This community is a great place to help you get started since it has so many experienced website owners that can share their shortcuts.

Good luck!

i see you mentioned google in your question; make sure to read their guidelines for webmasters, i know it can be pretty hard to follow them to the letter and there is also the fear of updates ruining everything but if you are concentrating on google then their guidelines will definitely help
also creating good quality content is just as important as posting regularly

Hello there! There are a number of things you can do to increase website traffic, including but not limited to:

1) Producing high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience
2) Promoting your content through social media and other online channels
3) Optimizing your website for search engine visibility
4) Participating in online forums and communities related to your niche market
5) Conducting keyword research to identify the most popular search terms related to your topic or industry

Whatever strategy you choose, it's important to be patient and consistent in your efforts, as it may take some time before you see results.

Good luck out there!

Hi, I think having active social media channels or pages can be great sources of traffic for your website. Create engaging content on social media and using CTAs, you can have great traffic for your website.

Growing website traffic is a common goal. I've found that creating fresh, quality content and optimizing for SEO can make a big difference. Also, engaging with your audience through social media and collaborating with others in your niche can be beneficial. And use the to discuss the results with your team. Keep at it, and you'll see improvements!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you already have some websites that are doing well with visitors, you can boost your traffic even more by improving your Google rankings. To do this, you might want to consider some tips and tricks. For instance, make sure your content is relevant and high-quality, use keywords wisely, and focus on building good links. Also, keep your website user-friendly and easy to navigate. These steps can help you attract more visitors and climb higher on Google's search results.

MI
Back