The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Landing page position

ezi2buy

affiliate
Hey guys:

How do you guys make you landing page to place at the middle of our browser?

My problem is all my landing pages always appear on the upper left corner of the browser instead at the middle.

I personally think that in the middle will look more professional.

Anyone can teach me how to move it to middle?

**I've attached a file for reference**

Thank you.

Aaron

Attachments

• landing page help2.pdf
    340.5 KB · Views: 140

It's just adding some html code.

This is true. Above the fold and centered is best, IMO.

You can visit W3SCHOOLS and search through the various ways to get this done. There are various ways, but html or css codes work best. be careful using html centering features as some of them have been deprecated in HTML5.

HTML <center> Tag. Not Supported in HTML5

CSS Horizontal Align

An example of css for alignment:

body {
display:inline-block;
margin:0pxauto;
text-align: center;}

How are you building your landers? If you are using a landing page or web page builder, then they usually have this feature built in.

Of course, you can use a company like Landing Page Guys to get your landers built.

Hi TJtutor,

Thank you for your help. It is very helpful for me.
FYI, I was using Photoshop to build my landing page and save is as html file as photoshop have a function to "Save as web"

Any idea where can I align my LP from there?

Thank you.
Aaron

I was using Photoshop to build my landing page and save is as html file as photoshop have a function to "Save as web" Any idea where can I align my LP from there?

I did play around this feature a couple of years ago and found it not to be as convenient as a traditional HTML page builder. If you are simply building HTML landing pages, a simple and free alternative like Komposer may be more useful. If you want something more powerful and feature packed, then I recommend Artisteer Standard Edition. Both of these will offer a more intuitive interface over PS for web pages.

You can also hire a programmer who can create a decent landing page for you. It's not expensive. You can hire from Fiverr, only cost you $5.

Visit W3Schools and read the css course. You can learn it in a day and you won`t have this problems in the future. Or, if you don`t want to do code yourself you can hire a guy from freelancer.com.
Or there is another option, I can do it for you for a small fee.
I also think that the best option is to do it yourself.

Hey guys:

My problem is all my landing pages always appear on the upper left corner of the browser instead at the middle.

**I've attached a file for reference**

Thank you.

Aaron
It is just a matter of the coding you are using and the entire styling. I do feel that you are having the wrong css codes and the reason as to why you are having your page not in the middle. I am glad to see my buddy having provided the code for the css section. Be sure to try it and seek help if you are not able to solve the issue.Be sure to also make your pages responsive to the browser so that you can be able to have the best when it comes to navigation. The landing pages need to be well positioned.

Or u can include bootstrap css and just add your content inside a container class . It will come in middle of the page :)

As much as I love the painter, I would have to contradict you on this matter. If he doesn`t know basic HTML and CSS it`s a bit of an overkill to send him to Bootstrap.
It would be easier (and much faster) to include the content into a div, and after that set a fixed width and just add auto margin-left and margin-right.

Totally agree with HCFGrizzly! Here is some code:

HTML code

<html>
<head></head>
<body>
<div id="wrapper">
site content here
</div>
</body>
</html>

CSS code

#wrapper {margin:0 auto;width:980px;}