The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Compressing files for landing page

Llew

Hello,

I am using PureLander to create landing pages and hosting them on amazon aws. I am trying to optimize my pages for loading speed and found out that some of them need to be compressed to increase speed. How do I go about doing this? I found out that you can use a piece of code from gzip if u have a .htpaccess file as part of your landing page,but I do not think purelander's pages come with a .htpaccess file. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hello,

You can use kraken.io which is an online service, free for images up to 1Mb. For pages, you can minify them before uploading them to AWS, so that they are smaller.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am using PureLander to create landing pages and hosting them on amazon aws. I am trying to optimize my pages for loading speed and found out that some of them need to be compressed to increase speed. How do I go about doing this? I found out that you can use a piece of code from gzip if u have a .htpaccess file as part of your landing page,but I do not think purelander's pages come with a .htpaccess file. Any advice would be appreciated!

hi @Llew
please since you are using Purelander you don't need an .htaccess file or anything, you only need to use purelander landing page compressor, that's all.

our compressor will allow you to compress js files and css files and the images as well.

Try to compress the images
purelander compressor can compress images as well.
Hello,

You can use kraken.io which is an online service, free for images up to 1Mb. For pages, you can minify them before uploading them to AWS, so that they are smaller.
purelander compressor can do that, no need to pay for other services.

banners
Back