The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keyword Token In Trackers

What's the use for this Token? How to use it? I always thought keywords were an integral part of SEO but I never happened to pay a lot of attention to it earlier but now that my first Paid Ads campaign was a mess I'm beginning to wonder if I should have!

1. Some ads are triggered by keywords e.g.; keyword injection for search tool bar ads.
  2. There are pop ads that are (somehow) based on keywords.
  3. Websites might be keyword coded (somehow)

#2 and #3 are rather vague
If the ad is triggered by keywords that YOU specify then the {keyword} token is of value to track the effectiveness of certain keywords (in theory anyway).

PPC keywords are another matter used in bidding SEM (like Google ads).

PPC keywords are another matter used in bidding SEM (like Google ads).
Yes! That's what I thought! Thank you for the affirmation that I wasn't going crazy! Lol
Some ads are triggered by keywords
How do they work? Let's say someone has Googled: "Rental homes in Poconos, NJ." Does this customer gets shown ads relevant to real estate business? Based on his search keywords?

How do Ad Networks know which ads to display to which customer? I think understanding how ads work is very important for success in Conversion!

Last edited:
browser search tool bar add-ons
Are we still talking about 2022? I remember back when you could "import" toolbar buttons in IE4. This was before Google came up with Chromium Project and figured out that IE was vulnerable because of these very same buttons being used by third-parties to "exploit" IE vulnerabilities. I didn't think anyone would still remember or be as old as me to remember those days!

I understand injection techniques by browser search tool bar add-ons to browsers.
  • The toolbar becomes your search engine rather than Google, Bing, others.
  • *I think* these toolbars also can trigger pops by the user's input.
  • This has nothing to do with Google or other search.
  • In fact, toolbars are a direct hijack of normal search engines.

I have tried using this in the recent past and fell that I am getting low quality *people* in that they were naive enough to install this toolbar in the first place :D

Maybe, this works better for low barrier offers like SOI, DOI, CPI type offers that are 'free' or minimal cost.

After some browbeating this was admitted to me ... maybe they meant search boxes in apps? same principle ...
Jan 2021 ...
Actually Visymo - Universal Search Group
is an interesting search engine but so many ads ...

Vismyo says they are aggregating ads from
All in One Search Engine: Yahoo, Microsoft Bing, YouTube, Wikipedia, Entireweb etc…
... So, maybe not?

banners
Back