The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Jacko014

affiliate
Hey, guys I Just hit the CPI got the offer after joining the Affiliate network, The offer looking good but it's for Russia so I made an Acc at VK "Russian social network". to Run an ad anybody tried VK before?
Any suggestions?

And one more thing can anyone provide a good Tracking tool provides a free trial?

Hey!

Vk is a good source, but of course Facebook has Russian users too, so consider it.
On VK it's better to target groups rather than place an ad on the side of your feed. If you promote a post in groups, you have more chances to be noticed. Although you'd need to analyze them, make sure you spend enough time learning about the platform.

Some ads appear in VK through Yandex (Russian search engine) so it might be useful for you to check that one too, although I'm not sure you can directly run a CPI offer there.

Regarding the tracker - I remember AdsBridge had some trials, but not sure if they still do.

Good luck!

Hey!

Vk is a good source, but of course Facebook has Russian users too, so consider it.
On VK it's better to target groups rather than place an ad on the side of your feed. If you promote a post in groups, you have more chances to be noticed. Although you'd need to analyze them, make sure you spend enough time learning about the platform.

Some ads appear in VK through Yandex (Russian search engine) so it might be useful for you to check that one too, although I'm not sure you can directly run a CPI offer there.

Regarding the tracker - I remember AdsBridge had some trials, but not sure if they still do.

Good luck!
Thanks buddy for hin Cathcin up i really appreciate it.
And What do you mean by Targeting the groups? is it available to make an ad to a post and push it through the groups? when i ran the ad in the targeting they asked for the groups. do you mean that?
And I'm now at your affiliate network could you suggest some offers as i have a native guy who can make the right copy.

Thanks buddy for hin Cathcin up i really appreciate it.
And What do you mean by Targeting the groups? is it available to make an ad to a post and push it through the groups? when i ran the ad in the targeting they asked for the groups. do you mean that?
And I'm now at your affiliate network could you suggest some offers as i have a native guy who can make the right copy.

Sorry, I wrote it not really understandable :D Will try to explain what I mean.

So, on VK when you open your Ads Page, there will be two sections for advertisement: Targeted ads and Paid post marketplace. Paid post marketplace is a good thing for you to advertise, depending on your product, because your ad will appear in the listed groups, and each group has it's own price.
In targeted ads you'll see "Ad posts in News Feed" and "Ad posts on Vk pages". The first one will work better than the second one, it's more clickable, but make sure you put there an attractive message, headline, images.
The ad posts appearing on the side of vk page are getting more and more ignored, normally results are not the best.. the best option is ads in news feed.

Regarding the offers - sure we can recommend, but it's better for you to check it with our Support Crew, please write them in live chat in your Mobidea account, they reply super fast ;)

Good luck!

Hey, guys I Just hit the CPI got the offer after joining the Affiliate network, The offer looking good but it's for Russia so I made an Acc at VK "Russian social network". to Run an ad anybody tried VK before?
Any suggestions?

And one more thing can anyone provide a good Tracking tool provides a free trial?
This is a good idea to joint this social network, they do really have a huge influence in the Russian community, but yes, it's true that facebook is also known there, but i think it's better to run it on VK, as it's more popular over there. for the tracking tool, i don't know which one is offering trial, but you can try some one like Voluum, Thrive, etc... Also, i could advise you to merge a spy-tool to your campaign, to help you on this, cause as i know this audience can be somehow difficult to reach, so you might need help to provide you analyse, and monitor your campaign, etc...

MI
Back