“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

June earning w/ MaxBounty

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Sage, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

So this month has been REALLY rough for me earning $$ online but I'm learning more techniques about all the other great stories shared on this sight.

Affiliatefix rocks and if anyone has any advice for me on how I can increase my earnings via traffic sources or obtaining higher conversions, please reach out to me.

I'm eager to share what I know but also appreciate your feedback so keep those comments coming! Community & Collaboration is a WIN-WIN!

Good luck to all you other publishers/affiliates, I wish you the very BEST

~Sage

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    game333 and internalsoul like this.
  2. newbidder
  3. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Congrats on your first conversions. It's a different feeling when u get your first conversion. Best of luck and keep the momentum going.

Sage likes this.
  4. Acura

Acura Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Good job. Now just scale your method up and earn more money :)

Sage likes this.
  5. CPAEXPERT

CPAEXPERT Affiliate affiliate

@Sage, do not post your campaign offers you are promoting publicly! that data is for you, your hardwork gave you the data, it is not for everyone to see that is the first thumb rule..rest it upto u..

seeqer, Sage and jonathan vodini like this.
  6. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

@CPAEXPERT, GOOD POINT!!! I didn't realize I had included that in the graphic. I will be more careful in the future, I must have had little sleep when I posted that one.

I have since removed the old graphic! THANKS!!!!!!!! Continued success to everyone!!!!!!

seeqer likes this.

Top Resources

MI