The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Journey] Growing A Money Tree Via Blogging In 2021!

Is it necessary for a newbie or will Google Analytics do the job?

Monster Insights is a plug-in that connects Google Analytics to Wordpress
I have used MI for over a year until last month when Google made significant improvements to Site Kit
(Google's WP plugin for Google Analytics is called 'Google Site Kit')
I have tested both Monster Insights and Site Kit, the latter is far superior as it collects data from Google Analytics AND Google Search Console AND Google PageSpeed Insights, displaying all this data in your Wordpress dashboard --> including keyword searches & URLs
These are very recent changes, in the past 1-2 months
You can also skip both plugins and just add Google Analytics tracking code to your site

Last edited:
kxtXI5c.gif

• Article 1 - 2110 Words.
  • Article 2 - 5600 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1153 Words.
  • Article 4 - 2035 Words.
  • The 5600-word article was a total pain and took three days to research/publish so took up more time than I had planned but it will be one of the main posts that I build backlinks to so wanted it to be good.
  • The 5600-word article is in a great sub-niche that I hadn't even thought of that has great commission potential for Amazon so I may end up pushing more content out for that sub-niche depending on how things go.
  • Ordered 10 x 2000 word freelance articles, the last two were delivered today but I haven't had the time to publish them yet, hoping to find the time to get them online either tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Articles are starting to jump into the top 3 as shown below in my rank tracker for the project so I am happy with that, just shows that things are starting to go in the right direction.
NeMTFuJ.png

Is it necessary for a newbie or will Google Analytics do the job?

Its not necessary but its a free plugin anyway.

What are new changes? Pls share link TY

Here.

M0P8Yt1.gif
  • The site has been getting around 5 organics per day for a few days now so hoping its a sign of good things to come.
  • Bad weather + lockdown has been a pain this week taking up more time than expected for simple offline tasks that usually take a few hours and it might be the same next week too.
  • Knocked the site offline for a day when I flipped it to Ezoic due to Sitegrounds Bot Captcha system and forgetting to turn it off.
  • Article 1 - 1661 Words.
  • Article 2 - 3031 Words.
  • Article 3 - 951 Words.
  • Article 4 - 2063 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 2021 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 6 - 2003 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 7 - 2005 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 8 - 1988 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 9 - 2115 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 10 - 1997 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 11 - 2060 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 12 - 2061 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 13 - 1984 Words - Outsourced.

aMiVns5.gif
  • Although traffic is still low for the site, it managed to get its first conversion on Amazon with a commission of $0.94. Not much but it's a start :).
  • Had issues with my 2FA plugin locking me out the site for half a day but it seems to be fixed now.
  • Noticed reports of mobile clicks not triggering affiliate code for Amazon when opening the Amazon app on their phone but it doesnt seem to be happening across my blog portfolio so not going to put anymore time into looking into it.
  • I noticed there are a fair few affiliate programs for this niche so decided to look into them to consider using Genius links choice pages on the blog to diversify income sources but all of the programs that I have found so far offer less or equal commissions to Amazon for this niche so I will just stick to Amazon on the Affiliate site of things.
  • I got the blog accepted to the Ezoic ad network this week during their Access Now run so I have placed the initial placeholders to earn ad income as traffic grows. I check the income difference between Ezoic and Adsense for one of my old sites and it is around double so should help the income clip faster. They have another Access Now window on the 1st March if you want to add your blog to Ezoic before having 10,000 sessions per month.
  • Article 1 - 2921 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1774 Words.
  • Article 3 - 2061 Words.
  • Article 4 - 1729 Words.
  • Article 5 - 1600 Words.
  • Article 6 - 2022 Words.
  • Article 7 - 2112 Words.
  • Article 8 - 2777 Words.
  • Article 9 - 1987 Words.
  • Article 10 - 2257 Words.
  • Article 11 - 3304 Words.

The solution to all of this is to have a child theme.

Allows you to update WordPress, Update the theme - without losing any customizations.
to repair just one file? Government work --it's a lot faster to paste the GA snippit or a 1 line
PHP:
include("./path/file_ga.html");
You're right if there is a lot of customization --that is the way --child themes

Last edited:
They have another Access Now window on the 1st March if you want to add your blog to Ezoic before having 10,000 sessions per month.
I've been looking for an alternative to Adsense since I can't remember the details of the account I had like 15 years ago lol. I set an alert to come back here and sign up on the 1st. Thanks for the tip!

1c3sbFG.gif
  • Ordered 2 x >DA60 Guest posts and 2 x >DA 60 Niche Edits for one of the main pages on the blog.
  • Article 1 - 3195 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1823 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1833 Words.
  • Article 4 - 3347 Words.
  • Article 5 - 3295 Words.
  • Article 6 - 3454 Words.
  • Article 7 - 1297 Words.
I have uploaded the video below going over the general progress for the domain for this month too.

Well done 1st sale on Amazon always good sign

Cheers :) I still feel like a kid at Christmas when a fresh blog gets its first sale >.<.

YF5Zpmq.gif
  • Traffics getting closer to being a stable 10 hits per day already and I am hoping for more daily growth throughout the month.
  • Article 1 - 3480 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1775 Words.
  • Article 3 - 3467 Words.
  • Article 4 - 3385 Words.
  • Article 5 - 1521 Words.
  • I had a few offline things I had to get done this week and it looks like I will have even more on this coming week so content production will probably drop off until the week after next.
  • Ordered another backlink for the project that should be delivered some time the next four weeks with any luck.

@shaunm what software are you using for graphic design?

I use Canva to put it all together, the cartoons are from an Artist I have worked with for years though, she is called Abbiestabbyart on Facebook.

M3YweQo.gif
  • I got the dates mixed up for the offline stuff I thought I had to get done this week so had a bunch of free time to smash out content. The offline stuff was meant to be next week but its postponed due to lockdown so hoping to get the last of the initial content typed up by next weeks update.
  • Article 1 - 3481 Words.
  • Article 2 - 3215 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1047 Words.
  • Article 4 - 1574 Words.
  • Article 5 - 1900 Words.
  • Article 6 - 641 Words.
  • Article 7 - 1937 Words.
  • Article 8 - 1021 Words.
  • Article 9 - 1549 Words.
  • Article 10 - 2015 Words.
  • Article 11 - 1327 Words.
  • Article 12 - 655 Words.
  • Article 13 - 1706 Words.
  • Article 14 - 892 Words.
  • Article 15 - 1314 Words.
  • Webmaster tools unverified the blog so couldn’t force index the last few articles this week, tried to fault find the cause but couldnt see anything, if it doesn't fix itself by the next update I will put more time into it.
  • Playing around with a few schema blocks to see how it looks for article, I like the FAQ one but not too fond of the others so will probably only stick to the FAQ scheme when needed.
I really like your/her cartoons
Brings it all together nicely with a visual
How much does this type of work cost?
TY

Yea shes really talented, I don't know the regular price cos I buy in bulk and I have worked with her for years so not sure if she gives me a special rate, probably better to just ask her on her Facebook.

kufTNBH.gif

• Article 1 - 1371 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1313 Words.
  • Article 3 - 861 Words.
  • Article 4 - 1031 Words.
  • Article 5 - 1164 Words.
  • Article 6 - 767 Words.
  • Article 7 - 3229 Words.
  • Article 8 - 1139 Words.
  • Article 9 - 1541 Words.
  • Article 10 - 1574 Words.
  • Article 11 - 2176 Words.
  • Article 12 - 1670 Words.
  • Article 13 - 1652 Words.
  • Article 14 - 1701 Words.
  • Article 15 - 1211 Words.
  • Article 16 - 1223 Words.
  • Article 17 - 959 Words.
  • Article 18 - 1096 Words.
  • That's the initial batch of content for the blog complete. Total articles came in at 93 rather than 100 as some of the keywords were used in other articles or variants of other keywords that I had already covered. I will probably grow the blog past the initial 100 keywords though and look to do some articles based around the army ants method next but I will probably take the rest of this week off from content production as the last two weeks has burned me out and I have other stuff I need to get done for other projects.
  • The issue with web master tools not verifying the blog persisted so I did some fault finding, it does seem that it was something to do with Ezoics name servers so I flipped it direct to server and web master tools is working fine now. Most of the content that I published while the fault was persisting has indexed itself now anyway though.
  • Hoping that my backlink vendor will return the initial test order back to me by the end of this month so I can drop more cash on links for the blog early next month though as I need to get on top of pumping up the DA for the blog now.
  • Traffic wise, still hovering around 15 organics a day and not really expecting this to change much until the initial backlink batch is live but Google seems to be doing some crazy stuff the last few weeks for other peoples sites so you never know.

kxtXI5c.gif

• Article 1 - 2110 Words.
  • Article 2 - 5600 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1153 Words.
  • Article 4 - 2035 Words.
  • The 5600-word article was a total pain and took three days to research/publish so took up more time than I had planned but it will be one of the main posts that I build backlinks to so wanted it to be good.
  • The 5600-word article is in a great sub-niche that I hadn't even thought of that has great commission potential for Amazon so I may end up pushing more content out for that sub-niche depending on how things go.
  • Ordered 10 x 2000 word freelance articles, the last two were delivered today but I haven't had the time to publish them yet, hoping to find the time to get them online either tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Articles are starting to jump into the top 3 as shown below in my rank tracker for the project so I am happy with that, just shows that things are starting to go in the right direction.
NeMTFuJ.png

Its not necessary but its a free plugin anyway.

Here.

Could I know where do u order the freelance articles? And where are u going to get backlinks from?

bfyODCw.gif
  • Article 1 - 1806 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2483 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1528 Words.
  • Article 4 - 686 Words.
  • Article 5 - 1823 Words.
  • Article 6 - 1726 Words.
  • Backlinks have been delivered that I ordered earlier this month, four were fine, small issue with one but nothing that's not normal for outsourcing backlinking. Planning to place another order later this week depending on how much time I have for keyword research.
  • One of the other projects that I was going to work on this year is canceled due to the lockdown so I am wanting to scale this project up above the initial 100 articles I had planned. I will be doing keyword research this week looking for new article ideas but I will be slow timing it due to smashing out so much content this month.
I have my monthly video update online for the project below too going over traffic growth and a number of other things.

Could I know where do u order the freelance articles? And where are u going to get backlinks from?

I use BuySellText for content, you can use the referral code "shaunmarrs" when signing up for 10% off your first order. I use Niche Website Builders for this latest round of backlinks and I am going to be putting another order through with them soon and you can get 10% off your order with them here.

W0WiWD0.gif
  • Slacked off a bit this week because I was burned out from the content production for the last two weeks. I put some time into deciding how to move forward with the project too now I have ran out of the initial keywords. I managed to find a few keywords that will keep me going until lockdown ends here but after then I have a few weeks of offline stuff I have to focus on anyway so I want to churn the content out for now.
  • Article 1 - 3296 Words.
  • Article 2 - 948 Words.
  • Article 3 - 3012 Words.
  • Article 4 - 1289 Words.
  • Article 5 - 1415 Words.
  • Article 6 - 1202 Words.
  • Article 7 - 1342 Words.
  • Ordered another >DA45 Niche Edit.
  • Ordered 10 manual forum post backlinks.
  • Finished force crawling with web master tools after the verification bug, it took ages because you seem to get 10 credits per day now but at least its done.
  • Probably going to try pump the DA to 30 to try get higher comp keywords for this project across the rest of the year to keep my busy until 2022 when I can hopefully go traveling.

Slacked off a bit this week because I was burned out from the content production for the last two weeks

Not sure if you have a garden or some window space
Growing edible herbal plants is a great relaxation hobby
The smells are invigorating, it doesn't cost much money or take much time, and you can cook with fresh herbs or make herbal teas
Some fast growers are parsley, coriander, basil, chives, rocket, mint, dill and fennel
Guests can come and take excess herbs

banners
Back