The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

IVR Tips, Tricks, & Suggestions

tom804

Setting up my IVR for the first time today. Anyone have any good tips, tricks, or suggestions when it comes to using an IVR?

All thoughts and comments are welcome :)

When you create an opt-out prompt, set it to 9 or something far away from the 1/2 combo. People accidentally press 2 all the time and opt-out of offers unintentionally.

I press 2 INTENTIONALLY for all my robocalls ... Wither that is related to some internet inquiry -- auto insurance was one and the resold my number numerous times. I now a use a special advert email and a fake telephone number
What goes around comes around -- good luck.

You needed it for call only ads right? If yes, there is a solution on the network am working with... Very simple and does not require IVR

If you use a Call tracking service like Retreaver, we can pull data from your landing page forms in real time and display a tracked phone number. As the client makes a call, the number is tagged with certain attributes like "interested service" "language preference" "name" "income level" and so forth. If your form is done right you might not even need an IVR prompt as the call can be automatically routed to an appropriate agent.

If you absolutely need an IVR prompt my only suggestion is to keep messages simple, and as the post above mentioned using Fiverr and giving an actor an IVR script might improve client satisfaction with a more personalized greeting.

banners
Back