The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5 Pay Per Call Tricks For You

SEO Guru

affiliate
Pay per call affiliate marketing is the challenging affiliate marketing. There are no rules for PPCall affiliate marketing. But there are some criteria to gets success in pay per call affiliate marketing.

Use competitive pay outs
Research very well to find out the best payout for affiliate marketing. There are several affiliate company in the market, and they give your different payout with the same offer. Find out the best offers.

Partner up with trustworthy affiliates
You know few fraudulent people are ready to steal your money and time. So before choose, any network read their background histories and reviews.

Monetize all quality traffic
Don’t let quality calls that aren’t the right fit for your campaigns slip through the cracks. Take advantage of bundling features that allow you create generic campaigns that route callers to the advertiser that is most likely to convert the call based on a set of call conditions like location, time of the call, or new vs. repeat call.

Optimize campaigns for greater performance
Use call intelligence to review your campaign performance. Identify successful partners with high call volume and healthy conversion rates. Determine which media channels and campaigns are performing and analyze call behavior and demographics. Use all of this information to optimize your campaigns to increase performance and impact your bottom line.

Test, test, test!

Test as much as you can to find out your winning campaign. The more you test, the more you generate ideas.

Not only the pay per call is the challenging niche I must say every CPS is hard to promote if you can't reach the targeted audiences. By the way, it's worth reading.

Not only the pay per call is the challenging niche I must say every CPS is hard to promote if you can't reach the targeted audiences. By the way, it's worth reading.
But if you are compared to other niche's CPA offer and CPS offer paypercall is way too much difficult as you have to spend a lots of money for drive traffic and do a well research to find out wining campaign.

I am with @Happy Marketer every niche is challenging. Although pay per call needs a lots of investment then another niche it's ROI also high. On the other hand, other niches are comitative and also need investment.

Not only CPS also CPA is challenging as more people are coming affiliate marketing day by day also the traffic cost is higher than previous.

nice post! As for the comment of pay per call being hard, its the one marketing channel i know that is not saturated unlike the CPA/CPC/LeadGen and others.. but yes you need to find the winning campaigns (just like with any other offer types). But your ROI is WAYYYY higher, and much more stable. Unlike CPA, pay per call offers stick around for a long time. So you dont have to worry about a offer going down after you optimized the campaign and have it self running. This for me a big plus - cause time is money! and i would hate to setup all this work, and then the offer to end a few weeks later.. Just my 2 cents :)

Satisfied with your 5 points regarding the Pay par click technique. But I think PPC is difficult to perform online. Really it is challenging according to marketing strategies.

banners
Back