The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5 Pay Per Call Practical Marketing Tips

Dead Pool

affiliate
I must say pay per call will be the future burning advertising method both online and offline. Here are some tips about pay per call marketing will give you some boost in your business.

Choose High Payout Networks
First of all, you have to find out which networks are spending the significant amount of money than any other networks. By this way, y ensure the maximum revenue of your campaign.

Make Partner With Trustworthy Affiliate
Truthfulness is anther vital part of your network. Sometimes some networks are vanish without notifying you. So I suggest you choose an old and trustful network.

Monetize Every Traffic
We all know the traffic cost of pay per call traffic is higher than anything. So monetize your traffic wisely. You can use AdSence or other networks to ensure the maximum monetization of every traffic and don't forget to collect leads.

A/B Testing
Optimize your traffic campaign which is the right fit for generates maximum revenue. Try to do testing as much as you can.

Stick To The Plan
Sometimes people are frustrated in pay per call or even affiliate marketing because they aren't able to generate money. People are often changing their plan and finally fall. So stick one plan and bang the market.

nice list! I would also put "build a solid relationship with your Account manager" this has helped me achieve the success i have today with pay per call affiliate marketing. They help you with campaigns, they give you access to offers sometimes not available to everyone (for testing) so you get ridiculous high payouts... the list goes one. You make money, so do they - so they are more than willing to help.

nice list! I would also put "build a solid relationship with your Account manager" this has helped me achieve the success i have today with pay per call affiliate marketing. They help you with campaigns, they give you access to offers sometimes not available to everyone (for testing) so you get ridiculous high payouts... the list goes one. You make money, so do they - so they are more than willing to help.
Absolutely right. Sometimes it becomes hard to choose which campaign should I running to get maximum revenue. Then the affiliate manager comes to solve the problem with me. He usually helps me to pick up the profitable campaign with the highest payout.

Thanks mate for sharing some wonderful strategy to stick with pay per call affiliate program. Worth reading.

MI
Back