The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

is zaxaa legit?

WCAnn

affiliate
I was invited to register to them lately so i can be an affiliate to which I can promote a digital product. can anyone confirm they are legit because when i tried to register, it asked me to grant them a permission to my paypal account.

I was invited to register to them lately so i can be an affiliate to which I can promote a digital product. can anyone confirm they are legit because when i tried to register, it asked me to grant them a permission to my paypal account.

Do you have a product to launch? This is a sales funnel and affiliate management product. Or are you going to be promoting them?

I'm using it for about 1,5 year. Very good service.
Example: at the end of the year there was a problem with VAT MOSS for EU sellers.
They have responded very quickly and updated their service before it was required to have.

Do you have a product to launch? This is a sales funnel and affiliate management product. Or are you going to be promoting them?

I was to promote DJ online lessons from them.

hello kris,
they responded quickly but they don't really have banners under promotional tools.
there is an option to request for instant commissions. have you tried this?

I was to promote DJ online lessons from them.

hello kris,
they responded quickly but they don't really have banners under promotional tools.
there is an option to request for instant commissions. have you tried this?

If you want to promote a specific product from the marketplace you should contact the product owner/creator and ask for banner.
Check if they have an affiliate or jv page on their website.
Zaxaa (or any other service like that) is not responsible for promotional assets for particular product, they are just handling technical and transactional side of things.

MI
Back