The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there anyone else banned by Crackrevenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentwel

affiliate
Has anyone else with Crackrevenue not get paid? this nertwok ban my account twice now when am reached $30K

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you provide us how you were promoting and what are your traffic sources? If you get banned, it normally mean the adveriser flagged your traffic as fraudulent.

HaHa Captain obvious
Why would any one not want the traffic that makes them money after they pay you $30K --How much would they be making off that?

The OP has complained about others not paying as well. Always proven to be a fraudster.

is there anyone got paid from Crackrevenue? this nertwok ban my account twice now when am reached $30K

Hello Trent,

Can you please provide us with the email associated with your account? We also sent you a PM.

As a side note, we're not familiar with any account situations matching this description.

Why would any one not want the traffic that makes them money after they pay you $30K --How much would they be making off that?

The OP has complained about others not paying as well. Always proven to be a fraudster.

80-thinking-gif.25145

This is the first time I've heard them not paying. Something more to the story I think.

What do you think CrakRevenue?

We think this doesn't add up either, but happy to check :)

Hello Trent,

Can you please provide us with the email associated with your account? We also sent you a PM.

As a side note, we're not familiar with any account situations matching this description.

80-thinking-gif.25145

We think this doesn't add up either, but happy to check :)
Hello, I am new to affiliate marketing. Can you tell me some ways to make money from your side?

Hello, I am new to affiliate marketing. Can you tell me some ways to make money from your side?

If you have adult traffic or traffic geared towards adult content, there are specific avenues and opportunities you can explore.

We're a CPA network and offer a range of pay models, including PPL, PPS and Revshare.

We have Cam, Dating, OnlyFans offers and more that you can send some traffic to. :)

Has anyone else with Crackrevenue not get paid? this nertwok ban my account twice now when am reached $30K

This member got caught by us as they were lying about a vendor and then changed the post and title. I put it all back and locked this thread.

Just another scammer caught by a good network and tried to sully their name. We stopped them.

Trentwel lost, again!

AffiliateFix and Crackrevenue won again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back