The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

campaign declined acc banned

vickhoff

Pls see me as a newbie—actually i want to run a dating offer and i signed-up on a traffic source. somebody told me that i have to have a lander<—- before the offer page cos aff. networks shave the commision sometimes. so i ripped a questioner lander from a spy tool called anstrex. and then on last question, i hooked up the offer link. so that it can go to offer page after clicking on last quest, my site was like i.e www.000000. xyz/. i made a campaign on the traffic network and selected pop & adult traffic. but after 1 hour they BANNED my account!. i am not feeling good. iam still not able to figure out how to fix this.

If using a landing page is the real reason --I would just look for another network.
Dating 'offers' are a dime a dozen

but this network performs very good for me as back 20 days before i made 2 campaigns with a stupid lander and they apporved it and gave good result, so i dont want to leave it. its gives a good adult traffic in my opinion, but i want to do it a good way so that thhey can apporve it, could you please suggest me a way so that they can approve my lander. i dont want to use a direct offer link, instead i want to use my own domain--> then lander or offer page.

Just like what @Graybeard said. Go back to your stupid lander that was working.
Alternatively simply ask for feedback from the network so that you can be compliant.

banners
Back