The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Which is the Best adult CPA network?

jobair

affiliate
Hi, I need a adult CPA network, but I am confused. Anybody suggest me the best adult CPA network name???

Best is relative to each participant's experiences with their own strategies, traffic sources and metrics. That means `best` is generally spammy BS or based on the aforesaid.

start here --> Featured resources - Affiliate Networks

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Hi, I need a adult CPA network, but I am confused. Anybody suggest me the best adult CPA network name???

Hi jobair,

By any chance are you working with us at CrakRevenue?

We specialize in Adult and we're a CPA network.

Hit us up if you have any questions!

We are! ;-) Haha.

There's no "best" adult CPA network. It truly depends on the offers you're looking for and your own personal needs.

For example at Clixarus we thrive in Adult Dating Offers with CPL payouts, however for PPS campaigns we suck. Maybe take a look at the network directory on AffiliateFix or Affpaying?

Hi, Jobair!
At Cpamatica we have both – casual and mainstream dating. We have in-house offers, experienced affiliate managers and weekly payments. Register to Cpamatica to find the best dating offers :)

It depends, really.
How can you find out if one or another network is "the one" for you?
Just trust your affiliate manager (yes, it sounds like advertising jajaja). Tell them the kind of traffic you have and which model are you looking for. Consulting is very important before - as much as during - starting a long term cooperation.

They will guide you or tell you if it's a match between you and them ;)

He made one post and never came back? Why?

He wanted to be spoon fed an easy, slam dunk success. Not going to happen here or anywhere else. Hard work, that is smart, with some luck is BEST ;)

You can try AdMaven. Many of the campaigns use the CPM Model, but you have also CPC and CPA campaigns and the Ad Network has a lot of categories to monetize Adult traffic.

Hey, Jobair!
Please, feel free to ping AdsEmpire, we have exclusive casual and mainstream Dating offers and Smartlink.
We have BTC and USDT payments from $250 and 50+ geos with the best rates for you!

MI
Back