The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Plugrush a good option?

PiniPoh

Hello!
I'm using Plugrush for banner and native campaigns.
I'm wondering if, in you experience, Plugrush is a good source of traffic.

I already searched for info in this forum, but most recent threads about plugrush are dated 2014/2015... and they talked really bad about it ahah.

Actually I find it very user friendly, really easy to set up and everything... but results are not always good.

How is your experience with them? Any advices?

Thanks

No one is using them?
Plugrush had major problems years ago with Google SEO because they started as a link trading platform --that's what I recall ...

Last edited:
How is your experience with them? Any advices?

They used to be represented in our Resources. Sometime in 2018 and 2019 they started getting complaints from our members and didn't follow up with them. Loads of issues with them not supporting the members having issues. We had to remove them from here.

Hi @PiniPoh I'm sorry i can't share any insights related to them.
But in case you're looking for a good option for Banner and Native traffic, you can check-out EZMOB.

Make sure you use the promo code - AffiliatefixS to earn a 10% Bonus.

hello !
i'm media buyer and i was sending traffic to there link ( after talking with the manager russell and he told me it's oki we can buy your traffic ) i have earn some profit ( 70$ ) spending 357$ spend / 420 $ earning
after 1 week i have request the payment but they wont send the payment and they told me you have sent a fraud traffic
i have sent all screen from my compaigns where my traffic was coming from but they didn't replay to my message
becarfull all publisher don't try to work with them

Attachments

• Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    251 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Hi @PiniPoh!

I recommend you to try our Ad Network - TrafficStars. You can enjoy a great bonus on the first deposit!
To remind you, TrafficStars ia a global Adult Ad Network with more than 3 bn ad impressions daily!

Deposit up to $500 -> Get $50
Deposit more than $500 -> Get 10% extra!

Promo code: TSAffFix21
Min deposit: $100

banners
Back