The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Have A Good Offer For My Traffic?

Graybeard

Traffic sources are adult website so anything legal and within reason goes.

I can now sort my traffic by the estimated income level of the traffic's postal codes.

This is determined by number of tax returns that received divided by the number of returns claiming an earned income credit.

Simplified overview:
traffic-sort-overview.png

In the United States the earned income credit is given to people with a lower income level that are working. Better than paying public assistance on a monthly basis as well as helping the lower income worker to live better economically.

To get to the point, in this case lower is better. I've started to break down areas based on the percentage of the tax returns with this credit. When grouping the last 100K or so popunders I bought in the past 10 days --I come up with a figure of 16.32% weighted by population, of the number of tax returns for each ZIP code aggregated as a group of all the 100K.

Yes, it took some sophisticated MySQL tables and sub query join statements --no point in boring you with the statement codes :D

I've had a very frustrating and >>>confounding problems<<< with converting this traffic for my webcam site leading to the conclusion that these people just don't have enough money for this stuff. This is a proper pay-for-play cam site with professional models (performers). This site this is not Chaturbate wank for free. I do have freemium sign ups however my real goal is to get regular sign-ups that require credit card verification this traffic just doesn't have it.

So I ask, what sort of offers are available for lower middle class working people without a lot of money that are sound ethically?
I'm not in business to exploit people that don't have much money.
There are just some things you don't want to do in life --karma's a bitch.

These are the suggestions that my Robo Buddy Chat GPT4 recommends although the list is rather vague.
Does anyone have an idea of some specific type of offer that might be applicable to this traffic?

Offering products or services to lower income working class areas requires a thoughtful approach that benefits the community without exploiting their financial situation. Here are several respectful and beneficial "offers" that could be appreciated in these areas**:
1. **Affordable Financial Services**:
2. **Discounted Educational Resources**:
3. **Health and Wellness Programs**:
4. **Affordable Housing Solutions**:
5. **Energy Efficiency Programs**:
6. **Nutrition and Food Access Programs**:
7. **Community and Family Support Services**:
8. **Affordable Technology and Internet Access**:
9. **Legal and Consumer Rights Education**:
10. **Sustainable Transport Solutions**:

The possibly good part: My cost per user delivered to the landing page according to my GA-4 stats as being engaged is about 20 cents per visitor or less. So in theory the payout of the offer doesn't have to be all that high --so tell me what have you got?

Graybeard, have you tried posting this in the Business Center, too? You can apply an Offer Wanted or Network Wanted label to your thread, if you want to, as well. Or whatever you want. The label prefixes are available when you hit the 'Post Thread' button.

Anyone who's been around for a while will know that you would have tons of qualified traffic, so a good opportunity for some lucky network.

Yeah, I posted it late last night ... Thanks for the bump anyway.
I am looking for some ideas for this type of traffic I could segment 50K or 100K or more a day easily.
Something "solid"

Yeah, I posted it late last night ... Thanks for the bump anyway.
I am looking for some ideas for this type of traffic I could segment 50K or 100K or more a day easily.
Something "solid"
I envisioned an offer war, people presenting options and opportunities, clamouring all over themselves and each other, hands up and going, "Pick me! Pick me!"

Teachers Pet Yes GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

It's all low quality ad network traffic --just possibly segmented better.
Seems that it might be good for Apps CPI possibly
App has to be Google Play or iTunes --something credible Free to $4.99 --this traffic is the cheap seats.

Right now I am segmenting the top 6% - 1% -- looking for Gold :)

1709211360605.png

1709211283275.png

The green are only engagements and NOT REGISTRATIONS
1709211593074.png

For reason of time differences between these stats there are maybe 3,400 clicks?

One registration is worth maybe $45 in LTV Revshare to me Panning for gold in a stream might be easier ...

SQL:
+----------------------------+
| weighted_percentage_of_eic |pop low-mid income traffic
|                16.31842308 |
1 row in set (3.30 sec)

| weighted_percentage_of_eic |proposed high income zip codes whitelist
|                 4.97336529 |
1 row in set (0.05 sec)

calc 16.31842308/ 4.97336529
    ~3.28116318196285155640
    3.3 times more money

This is interesting

SQL:
| weighted_percentage_of_eic |proposed high income zip codes whitelist
|                 4.97336529 |

1709221352569.png

rosan_rosanna_dana.jpg

California has the most pop-up blockers and *gut hunch* --the lowest engagement rates

California has the most pop-up blockers and *gut hunch* --the lowest engagement rates
They have some kind of special rules for certain products or promotions, don't they?

(I always liked saying Roseanne Roseannadanna. Still do. :D Besides, my hair was kinda like that back then.)

banners
Back