The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Traffic Is Leadbolt a contextual Ad network?

Emmynet

Hello house, am kind of new into media buying and i want to promote a particular offer on maxbounty but saw among it restriction that not accepting contextual traffic source. I intend to use leadbolt but i dont know if they are contextual ad network or not. Though i know they are kind of like mobile traffic source but i dont know if they are contextual or not.

Hello house, am kind of new into media buying and i want to promote a particular offer on maxbounty but saw among it restriction that not accepting contextual traffic source. I intend to use leadbolt but i dont know if they are contextual ad network or not. Though i know they are kind of like mobile traffic source but i dont know if they are contextual or not.
Being a newbie myself, i couldn't tell you dude. Hit up one of their ad reps or message their support and they will tell you.

Ad Formats: Banners, Interstitial, Native ads, Offerwall, Rewarded Video

Last edited:
Those are the ad formats available on LeadBolt.

Banners - Banner ads are image-based

Interstitial - Interstitial ads are full screen ads that cover the interface of their host application.

Native Ads - A piece of writing or other material in an online publication that resembles the publication's editorial content but is paid for by an advertiser and intended to promote a product or service.

Offer Wall - An offer wall is a page that appears within your app that offers users rewards or different incentives in exchange for spending money, or completing some action that you specify.

Rewarded Video - Mostly found during in game ads and videos and the user gets rewards to see or interact (example: click) with the ads. It's very common in mobile games as a way for users to gain points/coins and buy virtual goods in the game or unlock levels.

I don't think they have contextuals, an all text ad, but I am not certain of this on LeadBolt. I don't currently use LeadBolt, so I recommend you simply ask your AM. However, since the offer you want to promote doesn't accept contextual, you should be good to go with LeadBolt's banner ads, and maybe the other types if they are allowed by the advertiser.

Those are the ad formats available on LeadBolt.

Banners - Banner ads are image-based

Interstitial - Interstitial ads are full screen ads that cover the interface of their host application.

Native Ads - A piece of writing or other material in an online publication that resembles the publication's editorial content but is paid for by an advertiser and intended to promote a product or service.

Offer Wall - An offer wall is a page that appears within your app that offers users rewards or different incentives in exchange for spending money, or completing some action that you specify.

Rewarded Video - Mostly found during in game ads and videos and the user gets rewards to see or interact (example: click) with the ads. It's very common in mobile games as a way for users to gain points/coins and buy virtual goods in the game or unlock levels.

I don't think they have contextuals, an all text ad, but I am not certain of this on LeadBolt. I don't currently use LeadBolt, so I recommend you simply ask your AM. However, since the offer you want to promote doesn't accept contextual, you should be good to go with LeadBolt's banner ads, and maybe the other types if they are allowed by the advertiser.
Thanks @ TJ Tutor, i have spent over $90 testing different offers like app install, games, downloads on leadbolt for over 3 weeks now without any single conversion, please can you suggest me a reliable ad network that is currently working for you. I gets lots of impressions and clicks on leadbolt but no single conversion even on app install offer, i dont know if they uses bot traffic.

Thanks @ TJ Tutor, i have spent over $90 testing different offers like app install, games, downloads on leadbolt for over 3 weeks now without any single conversion, please can you suggest me a reliable ad network that is currently working for you. I gets lots of impressions and clicks on leadbolt but no single conversion even on app install offer, i dont know if they uses bot traffic.

The answer is not changing networks, the answer is staying with what you selected and discovering what makes it work. If you change networks or offers every time you try to make them work and don't get the results you want, you will never make anything work. All of us, at every level, have to go through setting up many campaigns for an offer to see which ones have promise and which do not. Then we cut those with no promise of success, keep the ones that have a good chance of working well, split testing the hell out of everything, and finding the one or two that can be tweaked and be scaled. That's the business!

In addition, $90 over three weeks is not a proper spend to figure things out. Try $90 a day. You have to buy as much data as you can in a week to get enough data from your tracker to make adjustments.

You MUST be split testing your creatives, copy, landers, etc.

MI
Back