The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help [Experienced Publisher] Looking For Best Dating Affiliate Network

wisnudnrp

affiliate
Hello! I'm a Experienced Publisher for Niche Dating/Adult.
I have much dating/adult traffic for running some offer's / smartlink, but maybe i was wrong for choosing Affiliate Network, they give so poor conversion for that, so now im confused where i can choose Good Affiliate Network for Dating Adult Vertical, anyone can help me for recommendation? thankyou !

Here i attach my proof of my traffic in my last network in last 2 month :
This Month
Screenshot_279.png
Screenshot_280.png

We have plenty of good performing dating offers at Clixarus.com.

I took a quick look at your statistics and our CR, EPC as well as average offer PO's are way higher than your current affiliate network.

Maybe you can hit up my colleague on Skype to get started? live:.cid.e5e13b4527ec8f95

To be honest, I don't think there is a best or worst network;

I think most of the time there is a mismatch between traffic and offers, and also payout model.
For example, you have niche traffic, which niche, which kind of traffic, and so on.
We are niche experts, do we accept everyone?
No, because it's important to be honest to each other. Not all traffic works with all offers.

Honestly, before starting any cooperation with my affiliates, I offer a free consultation, and I give a feedback.

Hello, I am the affiliate manager of Juntame. Juntame is a sex toy brand headquartered in California, USA. We are currently looking for affiliate customers for promotion. Can we communicate with you on specific details about cooperation?

@Jason Juntame

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

MI
Back