The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Affiliate Marketing Easy?

If it was easy then all people would leave theyr jobs ,they will quit to sell in real world and will move to affiliate marketing .No affiliate marketing its not easy

Hahahahahaha
:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

Aren't you retired? ;)

He is like a living bot with skin and bones. He has posted an abundance of lame threads like this from time to time. I don't think he is the least bit interested in being a valuable or contributing member and I don't think he has a clue to what our industry is really all about or how to make it work for himself.

This guy needs to get real and be genuine.

I was having an argument about this topic with a friend of mine that's why I ask to see what others will say about it but unfortunately you turn it other rounds.

The concept of affiliate marketing is simple, but affiliate marketing as a whole can be tough at times. Even with experienced entrepreneurs in affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing can show no respecter of persons as it can be difficult even to the top earners.

Some of the biggest earners still face difficulties at times. It's not something to fear, but if you treat it like a business, you are able to spot it and deal with it right then and there.

Affiliate marketing is mostly about two main factors: customers and numbers. Customers, because affiliate marketing is about serving people with the best possible solution to their problem.

I always say that we as the affiliates are the problem solver. We are to solve the problems of our audience. People don't just buy the product, but they buy the results of the solution that solves their problem.

So it's our job to present what we have to offer in such a manner. That is why it is very important to promote products that you truly stand behind and have enough knowledge about. We have to please the consumers.

The numbers come into play because it's our job to collect the data and making sure it is correct so that our audience can have the best experience possible.

I know there are more factors in affiliate marketing, but I summed it up into two main factors. As an affiliate, we spend most of our time giving value and giving our audience the best possible experience. We do that by constantly optimizing our content, testing our funnels, coming up with a game plan to help better our affiliate business, and collecting data so that we can see what works and what do not work.

So if you think about it, our days consist of pleasing people and collecting, knowing, and bettering our numbers(sales, opt-ins, building our email list, paid ads, etc...)

It is a lot of work up front, but if what you did up front is not only for short term but the long term as well, you can find yourself making a lot of money.

Do you think affiliate marketing is easy, if yes or no what can one do to succeed

It's not a valid question, too broad a subject
Like asking do you think running is easy, if yes or no what can one do to succeed
It's not a forum-type question
If you don't understand affiliate marketing read What is Affiliate Marketing? forum section, read Neil Patel Guide to Affiliate Marketing or go to Affiliate Marketing page on Wikipedia
People have spent thousands of hours condensing this complicated topic into specialized guides
Take advantage of them

banners
Back